Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

giphy.gif

I blame manolo prado for that 😅 he says it in his videos and it stuck lol

^No problem.
Haven’t worn the chrome one yet but I think it will stay looking fresh with it not being pure white.

Welp Anthem was botted to **** this AM on that Dodgers release :smh:

Was on it as soon as the site loaded and was thrown into a checkout queue. Knew I had no chance at that point.

images.jpeg-4.jpg

Anyone got this in a 73/4

Last edited:
Glad LidsHD is redeeming themselves from todays horrible drop. Next week Cardinal Sunshine

43C89DDF-EC78-4C03-B063-F13339230A29.jpeg
0EAEFE2A-187C-4197-A8EA-6C5F7C1972AE.jpeg

That’s TB logo with the Tropicana Field patch? Spook show!

Glad LidsHD is redeeming themselves from todays horrible drop. Next week Cardinal Sunshine

43C89DDF-EC78-4C03-B063-F13339230A29.jpeg
0EAEFE2A-187C-4197-A8EA-6C5F7C1972AE.jpeg

That’s TB logo with the Tropicana Field patch? Spook show!

Man I’m going to need to see the whole pack! This one has potential.

Haven’t bought a hat in a while been real selective lately too many hats as is but this was nice so grabbed the Dodger joint

Agreed. Picked up the Yankee one and even went back and got the nightshade Yankee and the purple refresh one as well. New era has quietly had some good releases the last few weeks.

Man. No one else is picking up black nasties for decent prices?

Must just be me. I’ll flourish in my own rareness lol.

Latest pickup
922FCD05-4686-4E2D-BEB6-4C1E3E4249AF.jpeg
C37EC80D-95FA-40C8-9F30-29AAE9689992.jpeg

This M style was discontinued after the 2012 season. There was one rare 2017 (30th anniversary side patch) appearance for a few games. By then, the side flag was apparent and finding it made in USA was a big challenge. These older caps are $$$$$.

But I just had to do it. Both USA MADE with the softest and fuzziest of crowns. Ones a 2007 labeled cap, while the other is a 2009-2011 cool base era. Both are MUSA, black nasties, 100% poly, raised batterman, and no side flag.

Yes guys,
Poly can look like this. This new era is sleek and slick poly is a bit of a farce imho.

Both have retail tags of $33.99. Todays buy a decade later was under that threshold.

Bots destroyed the HC drop. Carted a 1/4 Dodgers as soon as it loaded and sold out in processing. I'm like one more instant sellout away from just walking away from all of this **** for good. I certainly don't need any more hats, sneakers or streetwear...

Edit: And every other hat they released is ****ing sitting. Because of course....

Back
Top Bottom