Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I passed on todays drop. I’m at 175 fitteds at this point lol. I’ve got the main ones I’ve been looking for at this point. I’m kinda getting over it. I’ve already took a break from shoes last several months. Definitely trying, key word “trying” lol, to be more selective at what I’ve been getting. I’ve even sold some for much less than retail just to move some quick.

Bots destroyed the HC drop. Carted a 1/4 Dodgers as soon as it loaded and sold out in processing. I'm like one more instant sellout away from just walking away from all of this **** for good. I certainly don't need any more hats, sneakers or streetwear...

Edit: And every other hat they released is ****ing sitting. Because of course....

Yeah bots destroyed LA. It wasn’t available @ NoHo and someone said Ben said something about it on the recap but they pulled it so dunno what it was.

Had to get that LA for the coli patch so called Ontario said 5 people lined up for the drop. Hopped in the whip and took the drive. Glad i did. Most everyone was at fox hills for their coffee pack but it was sangria > coffee for me today although i did score that mariners Starbucks from ProImage today

75F7CDD9-7D15-4C02-8D9D-EC9AF5A9CA85.jpeg

Yeah bots destroyed LA. It wasn’t available @ NoHo and someone said Ben said something about it on the recap but they pulled it so dunno what it was.

Had to get that LA for the coli patch so called Ontario said 5 people lined up for the drop. Hopped in the whip and took the drive. Glad i did. Most everyone was at fox hills for their coffee pack but it was sangria > coffee for me today although i did score that mariners Starbucks from ProImage today

75F7CDD9-7D15-4C02-8D9D-EC9AF5A9CA85.jpeg
No way you could oop me a 1/4, is there? :nerd:

I was just gonna say snkrfollower snkrfollower
They may be onto something lol. We had upside down logos a year back.
That SD logo reminds me of what the derby NY factory would do from time to time. I have a few hats where the logo is too low, but we’re talking a few millimeters off (not two whole inches). I also own a few IRREGULAR/seconds from derby ny, and some you can’t even tell what is actually wrong. Back then, something could be off by a centimeter and they would toss it away, now we see this lol.

What’s up with resellers selling caps below RETAIL? there’s a certain seller on eBay in my size who has prices all over the place. Are we seeing some sort of pinch?
I wouldn’t mind a drastic drop and flop.

He’s a larger size seller. Bigfoot brims aka kingcylus

After eBay fees and free shipping, your $75 sale from a $55 hat is barely Breaking even. I guess that’s my idea of below
Retail

I guess you sell enough at $100, you have to drop some down ? Seems like a hell of a grind.

my bad it’s a 12 piece ALL Baltimore. Well looks like I’m about to add Bmore to the mix

All done by big Jack.

Definitely can’t wait to see the rest of em.

I’ve seen the wire 3 times all the way through and with We Own The City i wanna go back for a 4th viewing

That black orioles Manolo was showing is made with suit material. He was saying it’s completely different form any other hat.

4th sneak peak. Not feeling this one. Hat has pinwheel effect of different shades of red for the shipping containers from season 2

A6170E0E-EC87-43D0-99EF-59CABB725CEE.png
E73F1EF6-8D27-49A4-9EDA-75C27199D98F.png

Sneak peek 5 my favorite so far. The marlo. Cream crown and black sweatband made of microfiber to represent Marlo tee and headband and lavender UV to rep last scene of series him wearing lavender tie. Really feeling this one

A7AC1A04-69A6-4D5E-AD74-19E1900624F5.png
2AC45D27-1770-4100-8BE1-CDC5981544BF.png

Back
Top Bottom