Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Daaaamn, that is pressure. Sidepatch and back logo too, you got a good one there.

Yeah this color from the MyFitteds drop and the red lucky charms was the hardest to come across so I’m good with having this alternate with a different side patch and the plain Jane red lucky charms from jeans palace which i will patch up.

I just need the Sean Wotherspoon one to complete the og color set. Well that and the super elusive Mets colored one as well

I seen that. Smh plus i know Lids dropping one too and proimage but that beef brócoli is fire.

The 2 best Dbacks imo

4C298F53-C373-419D-A888-CD28C8C1D7F7.jpeg

^Fire, I need to cop a snake logo DBacks. Hoping to cop the cream 2 tone DBacks on Topperz homepage when it drops, but happy with the recent pick ups. I wish we had places like MyFitteds, SneakerTown and HatClub here in the UK, really want some of those book hooks and beer hooks.

Heads up...

Check your local Macy's. Here in NY they are having a sale on MLB fitteds for $29.99.
Online too.
And while we’re at it
4ucaps 24th 25% off deal ends tonight.

donjuan513 donjuan513 that bluejays posted a page or two back, is that that Oceanside blue that I’ve seen a few places use? HH comes to mind. I would love that on some basic cubs or royals hats. Just something to mute the bright royal blue many teams use.

djlunchbox djlunchbox there’s price gouging and inflation. But I understand why places are doing it, as resellers sell at a minimum $80, and upwards of $220 on all of their releases.

I just get upset at these sites who upcharge OLD inventory. You already paid for it. It’s done. I can see new releases getting new charges. They say it’s due to rising costs and I get that. The grey under plain janes thst never sell out? The new cost went up, but now the old? I do get why it’s all happening. I don’t have to like it.

It’s slippery now. Are costs truly rising or are you just trying to capture the popularity and make as much as you can? Not all of it can be pinned to inflation imho.

New era has done it before as A company. To save consumers money and keep prices low, they told us they had to close the usa derby factory, and then subsequently raised prices anyway.

I think greed plays a part too. That comes with extreme popularity as well. It is what it is but should be discussed

Last edited:
In store lids are back to doing these decent exclusives?

Anyone remember when all their inventory from their hundreds of stores was tied to their website? And then they just randomly told us to go to each major city to get what we wanted lol. They’d be making bank if actual non selling stock from say Alabama or Nebraska made it back online for everyone.

It’s crazy they went back to 1989 as they basically
Bought out every sport to be a monopoly.

They switched their model long before the new era popularity captured America. But they could still be thriving at a higher level

Now you basically have to in house shop to hope for the gems like we’re in the mid 90s. I guess that had its perks.

donjuan513 donjuan513 that bluejays posted a page or two back, is that that Oceanside blue that I’ve seen a few places use? HH comes to mind. I would love that on some basic cubs or royals hats. Just something to mute the bright royal blue many teams use.
Oceanside is a shade lighter than navy blue and a darker than Light Navy.
I used Songbird Blue visor/button, Seashore Blue crown.
E8D5AF71-DF51-41CF-9D14-227A416AC9A2.jpeg

Topperz delivery, some nice ones landed today. Had to grab the Black Ice Rockies, seems to be identical to the HatClub version.
20220523_145038.jpg
20220523_145109.jpg

Also went for the Killer Bees from GoodHats x Pierre. Fits really good like a 59Fifty and is made from wool, very nice. Made in China, shape is not too rounded and looks natural.
20220523_144901.jpg

20220523_144459.jpg
20220523_144605.jpg
20220523_144755.jpg

Attachments

• 20220523_144605.jpg
    20220523_144605.jpg
    533 KB · Views: 4
  • 20220523_144459.jpg
    20220523_144459.jpg
    533 KB · Views: 5
Yeah i seen that. The thing about those drops is you have to watch their twitch cuz he drops the link there. I ain’t got time for that lol

Hoping i can hit in these and other stores drop the ones the flagship dropped

Back
Top Bottom