Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

toronto-bluejays-florida-state-seminoles-new-era-fitted-hats.jpg
new-york-rangers-ussr-new-era-fitted-hats.jpg
los-angeles-kings-san-francisco-warriors-new-era-fitted-hats.jpg
la-lakers-phoenix-suns-new-era-fitted-hats.jpg

sum more from cc. like that russian fitted.

RiverxBear

please stop posting pics of yourself. This is not the WDYWT thread...this is a 59/50 new era, snapback thread. if you have something to really add to the postfeel free to do so, but these pics of yourself thinking you are doing it is not whats up. Thank you

-J23C

laugh.gif
WDYWT is ^^^ that wayyy

anyways- wack pic but you get the drift- missed out on the orlando for now - waiting on that CAL
nerd.gif
so i snatched this up

zx4cwo.jpg

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

^^ That's the better look anyway.

Rep Boston...
pimp.gif
yessir - had forgotten all about this one- found it againand had to go thru some nonsense but i got it...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Vandal I saw 1 or 2 yesterday

sz 7 is one of the easier sizes to find, i'll hit you back.

Much appreciated sir!

Just shoot me a pm when you know.

N's still on me lol. i posted my Fitted with my gear thats what this thread is about. yo cats stay itchin on me i love it though.

CC i like the Indians, Kings , and USSR.

i doubt the U GOD will make it to the online i think its limited like to 40 fitteds ?

i just have no idea what to rock with that camo and orange joint besides nike boots and a black tee.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

true 3 blue i see your DB fitted & i raise you...
214d2l3.jpg

Grey bottom
33upvfr.jpg

edit-
Still on my yankee @@%!
6prluf.jpg
This guy
smh.gif

I saw the other Dback but that black one went a little better with the foams. Still a reach for me though.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Ones - How you have it blurred out on the blog.
laugh.gif

lol thats for the locals and thats NT NE thread exclusive, not many come into this thread, and i wanna change my name but everybody can call me jerm

Back
Top Bottom