Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

you dont have to match to the tee , throw a little red in there and thats cool , and i just felt like rocking the guccis for that quick picture.

plain white and plain black tshirts>>>

devils fitted is crack. Too bad I dont mess with nj teams.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by Appollyon Lives

Finally got the jacket to match the fitteds. Unfortunately i'm a little to tall for the jacket.(6'3)
Hit me up if interested. It's a 2XL.
yo what kicks you rocking wit the green one on the left. I have that one but i cant settle on a nice match. might just half #*! it with some neon 95's
eyes.gif
I haven't worn either hat yet, but i have been wondering the same thing.

just a heads up guys:

Future Xclusive's has a $24.99 leather fitted sale

Mitchell and Ness has 30% off all NFL merchendise

Don't know when they end ya'll gotta check the sites ya'll selves.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Finally got the jacket to match the fitteds. Unfortunately i'm a little to tall for the jacket.(6'3)
Hit me up if interested. It's a 2XL.
yo what kicks you rocking wit the green one on the left. I have that one but i cant settle on a nice match. might just half #*! it with some neon 95's
eyes.gif
I haven't worn either hat yet, but i have been wondering the same thing.
yea...nice jacket tho.

I went to the spot in Concord earlier they have gray underbrims just $3 less than the new ones. They got some of old ones for $5 but size 6 7/8 only few snapbacks nothing really good. Took pics of my hats I'll upload them in a few...

Edit my hats its not much but its more than I need:
MLB
o8xbhk.jpg

2wlyhqc.jpg

292uvpy.jpg

2v1820x.jpg

n5knxl.jpg

1z2j38l.jpg

2rf35eh.jpg

104f7gi.jpg

2ykf8zs.jpg

NBA
28cj6zp.jpg

2rc1wes.jpg

rbe0ds.jpg

Others
euihp1.jpg

2e2mis7.jpg

Old/needs to go
9zoi6b.jpg

vp8bpx.jpg

Need to sell asap
2w35qfl.jpg

hatclub. think someone was asking for the colorway of the hawaii fitted to match sum kicks a couple pages back.

Does anyone have for sale, or know of a place, where I can get any Dipset New Eras? Aside from the black one. Much help would be appreciated. Oh, size 7 5/:nerd:r 7 3/4 please.

Originally Posted by stateiproperty

Does anyone have for sale, or know of a place, where I can get any Dipset New Eras? Aside from the black one. Much help would be appreciated. Oh, size 7 5/8 or 7 3/4 please.
eyes.gif

(DMX) Here we go agaiiiinnnnnn (DMX)

nice collect ill will. I feel you on the its more then you need. I got way more then I need too.

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

I went to the spot in Concord earlier they have gray underbrims just $3 less than the new ones. They got some of old ones for $5 but size 6 7/8 only few snap backs nothing really good. Took pics of my hats I'll upload them in a few...

MLB

2v1820x.jpg

is that dbacks a custom?

Can anybody help me get some gray underbrim Yankees sz. 7 (3 or 4)? I've been looking everywhere and can't seem to find any sites that ship to EU. Gotmoney payal ready right now. PLEASE help a dude out.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

I went to the spot in Concord earlier they have gray underbrims just $3 less than the new ones. They got some of old ones for $5 but size 6 7/8 only few snap backs nothing really good. Took pics of my hats I'll upload them in a few...

MLB

2v1820x.jpg

is that dbacks a custom?
Looks like their old on-field authentic before they changed their uniforms.

Back
Top Bottom