Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

my spot with all the old stuff just closed down
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
WDYWT is ^^^ that wayyy

anyways- wack pic but you get the drift- missed out on the orlando for now - waiting on that CAL
nerd.gif
so i snatched this up

zx4cwo.jpg

You can learn how to dress just by jocking my fresh, jocking jocking my fresh, jocking jocking my fresh!

2efqnia.jpg

Thats a NICE promo for RnJ's .. but do they ever update their hats ? It seems like there isnt any NEW fitted on there .

i tried using the RNJ code to get the UNLV and the Orlando magic fitted with the blue on the top with black bill and it didn't work. oh well CC looks likeim getting the Gucci nice fitted , and da Indians and waiting for the safety orange air max 95s to drop.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

i tried using the RNJ code to get the UNLV and the Orlando magic fitted with the blue on the top with black bill and it didn't work. oh well CC looks like im getting the Gucci nice fitted , and da Indians and waiting for the safety orange air max 95s to drop.
When did you try to use it? I posted the ad for the code a few days earlier than it started. It just went into effect yesterday

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

i tried using the RNJ code to get the UNLV and the Orlando magic fitted with the blue on the top with black bill and it didn't work. oh well CC looks like im getting the Gucci nice fitted , and da Indians and waiting for the safety orange air max 95s to drop.

Just call em up and see wuts goin on. Maybe theyll let you use the coupon on a phone order if its a real problem.

Back
Top Bottom