Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

owwwww that crooks is soooo blatant but sooo necessary - whats the details on it? date? spot? i know everything doesn't hit their website or cmonwealth -cc yall getting it?

yes we are, fitted is
pimp.gif

YO!

And then you're gonna take the stickers off...
tired.gif

Ay... I hadn't peeped the new season of G's the Gent's. Let me see a pic of who you talking about.

And... again... Sig Check.
smh.gif

DF!!!

might as well leave the stickers on the ravens fitted cuz there might be a discolored cirlce underneath it.

^^ There was...just put a few drops of water on the area of discoloration, rubbed it down, and it's gone.

What up everyone...dope fitteds too much too compliment... I just got this Obama New Era because someone owed me a favor but I dont see me putting it to use. 73/4 pm me if you wanna trade straight up for somethin.. Not tryin to turn this into buy or sell but a lot of people were askin me where to get them so figuredsomeone might be interested. Just tryin to give it a good home!

Copped a black and lime(redwings)... Brother copped a black/blue(florida panthers)... Im waiting for a fitted that my girl got from Peg that she supposedlyseen the stash
nerd.gif
Ill update tomorro with pictures...

Back
Top Bottom