Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

SAMSUNG INSTINCT,

YOU GOT MAIL.

ALSO, IS THERE ANY FITTEDS MADE FOR THE NEW BLACK/INFAREDJORDAN 1s THAT JUST DROPPED TODAY?

need a fitted for this, it's the exact color in the picture, not as dark as royal, but darker than sky blue
2b25_1.JPG

Originally Posted by icyuod

at Major DC...Ph: 202.MAJOR.DC
so are they pretty much changing back to the old new era logo? or is just sum sorta throwback anniversay thing? (talkin bout the logo on the sideof the fitted)

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

ALSO, IS THERE ANY FITTEDS MADE FOR THE NEW BLACK/INFARED JORDAN 1s THAT JUST DROPPED TODAY?
don't know but I saw the kicks last week and they are orange... not infared.

Both hats are 7 3/8. It was in this spot I pay occasional visits to. I was surprised to see them there.

I had forgotten the "authentic" NFL fitteds had white sweatbands and the team's alternate logo on the back:

rhq3p2.jpg

aw4a4x.jpg

They *had* a red NY Giants custom-colored fitted in a 7 1/8 (or 7 1/4, i forgot)...would've matched with their red jerseys but it was gone (as far as Iknow).

They had Broncos fitteds (black with the logo in official colors) and Falcons fitteds in a Wizards colorway (that light shade of blue the Wizards use with theold Falcons logo in the usual colors)...I also recall seeing this gawdy Panthers pinwheel...red and blue. These were all New Eras. The rest of the NFL fittedsare Reebok ones
sick.gif

THE JORDANS 1'S THAT JUST DROPPED ARE MAX ORANGE NOT INFRARED

THIS MIGHT MATCH THAT JACKET THO
I GOT IT OFF CC A WHILE AGO AND NEVER HAD $$@@ TO WEAR WITH IT
jv0o0p.png

THE SHADE OFF BLUE IS WEIRD SOMETIMES IT LOOKS DARK SOMETIMES IT LOOKS LIGHT

Originally Posted by briannnnn

They *had* a red NY Giants custom-colored fitted in a 7 1/8 (or 7 1/4, i forgot)...would've matched with their red jerseys but it was gone (as far as I know).

They had Broncos fitteds (black with the logo in official colors) and Falcons fitteds in a Wizards colorway (that light shade of blue the Wizards use with the old Falcons logo in the usual colors)...I also recall seeing this gawdy Panthers pinwheel...red and blue. These were all New Eras. The rest of the NFL fitteds are Reebok ones
sick.gif
nah red giants isnt wuts up regardless if its new era or not. Big Blue>>Big Red

good lookin out on the info tho.

Originally Posted by prymone

THE JORDANS 1'S THAT JUST DROPPED ARE MAX ORANGE NOT INFRARED

THIS MIGHT MATCH THAT JACKET THO
I GOT IT OFF CC A WHILE AGO AND NEVER HAD $$@@ TO WEAR WITH IT
jv0o0p.png

THE SHADE OFF BLUE IS WEIRD SOMETIMES IT LOOKS DARK SOMETIMES IT LOOKS LIGHT
I love that nationals fitted and i dont even like blue at all.
CC needs to rerelease that one along with the DC one...

ajpbix.jpg

Shoes x Fitted combo today, I'm not going to turn this into a WDYW post so my full fit is there (the brim on the fitted isn't that light, it matchesthe shoes well).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wut exactly is WDYW? What do you wear? or What do you want? or am I completely off?

I dont see wut the big deal is with postin the entire fit. Go ahead and do it this is the thread for fitteds wuts the big deal if there next to a pair ofmatchin sneakers thats the whole point of this thread pics and discussion of fitteds.

^CC did a Baltimore orioles a couple weeks back there should be plenty of hats there just look its NOT that hard
b10177_ORLANDObpinbB.jpg

b21838_HORNETbbtB.jpg

^ I use to really like em but now I think there
sick.gif

CC do/restock somemore CALI hats PLEASE

b14307_CALIlakerB%5B1%5D.jpg
pimp.gif

One in and SF collorway would be clean.

Back
Top Bottom