Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

^^been wonderin bout myshirts myself......o well Im not complainin tho the less updates they have the more money stays in my pocket. I like that old school newera sticker on the diamond backs fitted.

Been kinda slow today fitted wise.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

^ there is a hidden place in Antioch CA with grey underbrims and even a couple SF 49er NEs called Sports 4 All. one in concord too on clayton rd

Another spot is in the trader joes Parking lot on treat and oak grove rd in walnut creek. they got a lot of grey under brims and a bunch of OG stuff.

frown.gif

I was on Clayton rd earlirer today, never knew there was any hat spot over there maybe I'll stop by tomorrow
Say word?

WORD
grin.gif

^I'm gonna go there tomorrow see if there is anything worth buying, I went last year in like Oct hoping to be able to pick up some gray underbrims for lessthan what they cost they were selling them for $1 less than the new ones.

Finally got the jacket to match the fitteds. Unfortunately i'm a little to tall for the jacket.(6'3)
Hit me up if interested. It's a 2XL.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by Untitled

thats why i be rockin my fitteds big....i got 7-8 year old size 8's that fit like today's 7 3/4's......fitteds shrink

and on top of that i rather have a big lookin fitted then a tight asss lookin i playin 11 innings shrunked up outta shape fitted....
nah it has to fit just right not too big or too small.....pause.....but if it gets like I played 11 innings in it I retire it and buy a new one.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by agold1002

got all my hats (like 20) in a 7 1/4 but i realized they were getting smaller so i had to start getting 7 3/8 hahaha head getting bigger by the minute
roll.gif

these are just some of my hats from my 7 1/4 post dont have any newer pictures of my collection

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/aar1002/?action=view&current=IMG_1165.jpg
same thing happened to me 2 years ago. Funny thing is all the 7 1/4 I had still fit me but when I go to the store the 7 1/4 they got dont fit. I thought it was the cut but I tried a couple different fitteds and none of em fit till I tried the 7 3/8.

yeah so im stuck wit these brand new hats that dont fit haha and i gotta take a hit on everyone
you can get em stretched out at the new era flag ship store for $5 a fitted.

really? does it ruin the hat at all??

dope raiders NE roots. i found this one spot in the city that had em but they weren't 5950s. they were the low profiles and it just looked weird on my headsince i'm used to the look of the 5950s. they did have a 5950s raiders joint but it was a pinwheel, black and grey.

Originally Posted by Appollyon Lives

Finally got the jacket to match the fitteds. Unfortunately i'm a little to tall for the jacket.(6'3)
Not a rays fan, but I'd rock the hell out of that jacket.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Peg people... My girl is heading there to get me a fitted... Anything new I should let her know about? Anything in the back thats worth mentioning to Juice to see if he can hook it up?

Maybe you should post a pic
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
that way we can kno who she is that way they can properly assist her
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Good one... We will pass by CC one day, but its just a far drive
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
She knows what I like
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Appollyon Lives

yo what kicks you rocking wit the green one on the left. I have that one but i cant settle on a nice match. might just half #*! it with some neon95's
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom