Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Got this from a spot I never went to. Gray underbrim FTW. They had more different teams of gray underbrims (mostly size 8 ) but this was the only one in my size.

whats the name of the spot? this is in the bay right?
yeah i need info.. also are the prices there retail or can you get a deal since they are older hats

prime time what time you gonna dip out that way ? i need some fitteds but i just got my car jacked. so ill try to shoot out that way if i can.

hat club is by far the best spot in the south.

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

hatclub is the same company as lids?

yo prime x time if its not a problem can you take pics of hatworld and post em up?
Nah...

HatClub is not lids
HatWorld is lids
Lids/Hatworld has locations at almost every mall
laugh.gif

Im talking about HatCLUB
Im going to hatclub this weekend, lucky enough to live withing driving distance of one of their stores
laugh.gif

Ill try to remember to take pics, no digi cam just an iphone tho
ohwell.gif
yea my bad I meant to say hatclub in my post. lol.

Damn!!!! I missed on that 30% off. I've been trying to hold out on getting caps but I could have snatched some with that 30%. Oh well, I ended up gettingsome Hundreds instead.

Edit: Can anyone make a Dodgers c/w SC interlock fitted or a Raiders c/w?
hwl

Size 7 5/8's All brand new never worn and up for grabs

oumxis.jpg

Shipping is $5 for first hat and $2 for the next hat if you buy more then one

Both Hundreds are $25 each plus shipping
The other three hats are $13 each plus shipping

PM if intrested

^ I'd assume Raekwon the Chef since dude was rockin Wallo's.

Edit: Even though Ghost was dude who out of WU I'd think of when Wallys were mentioned. But, dude said chef... I love food and all that, but the only otherchef I know is Moms, Emiril, Martha Stewart, and my old roommate.
laugh.gif

loonyrobert ^ That's your eBay auction in thelink?

If so, how you gonna spell 'included,' "inckluded?"
eek.gif

I'm not even one to notice/ever say something about a spelling/grammar error (as I am guilty of them all the time),but that's trife... Especially on eBay where you are looking for people to buy something from you. If I ever list anything, I try and spell check it 9000times first.

Edit: And yo, I'm not tryna beast you or anything, I just figured I'd hit you with a heads up in case you overlooked it or something. Just a heads up,sir.

Originally Posted by airmaxlows

loonyrobert ^ That's your eBay auction in the link?

eek.gif

I'm not even one to notice/ever say something about a spelling/grammar error (as I am guilty of them all the time), but that's trife... Especially on eBay where you are looking for people to buy something from you. If I ever list anything, I try and spell check it 9000 times first.

are you talking to me....i dont have theses on ebay on in teh buy sell..??
nevermind....quoted before u edited

Originally Posted by agold1002

got all my hats (like 20) in a 7 1/4 but i realized they were getting smaller so i had to start getting 7 3/8 hahaha head getting bigger by the minute
roll.gif

these are just some of my hats from my 7 1/4 post dont have any newer pictures of my collection

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/aar1002/?action=view&current=IMG_1165.jpg
same thing happened to me 2 years ago. Funny thing is all the 7 1/4 I had still fit me but when I go to the store the 7 1/4 they got dont fit. I thought it was the cut but I tried a couple different fitteds and none of em fit till I tried the 7 3/8.

if you look at the sticker it usually says the number of centimeters sum 7 3/8 are 58 cm or 58.7 or 59. so maybe a couple years ago ne changed up the number ofcm for each size.

Originally Posted by airmaxlows

loonyrobert ^ That's your eBay auction in the link?

eek.gif

I'm not even one to notice/ever say something about a spelling/grammar error (as I am guilty of them all the time), but that's trife... Especially on eBay where you are looking for people to buy something from you. If I ever list anything, I try and spell check it 9000 times first.

Edit: And yo, I'm not tryna beast you or anything, I just figured I'd hit you with a heads up in case you overlooked it or something. Just a heads up, sir.
Yea, I'm a blood.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
No but really I didnt notice till you pointed it out. It hasnt really affectedthe sale cause i have been getting offers and have several watchers. Interested?
nerd.gif
I'll give you a NT discount.
wink.gif

Yea, I'm a blood.

laugh.gif
I'm like maybe dude blood.Then, I started looking for other "ck"'s in there
laugh.gif

It hasnt really affected the sale cause i have been getting offers and have several watchers. Interested?
nerd.gif
I'll give you a NT discount.
wink.gif

Good to hear. And, that's whats up. I appreciate the offer, but shorty already got one of those as a gift last year. Got any other joints innew condition you'd let go for a good price? Let me know. I'm always looking for a bargain for her. Stuff she likes gets more expensive as the years goon..
laugh.gif
Went from Jordans nForces----->Coach----->Gucci/LV/Dolce/Fendi/Prada----->Manolo's. Got ya boy straight strugglin.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom