Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by airmaxlows

Yea, I'm a blood.

laugh.gif
I'm like maybe dude blood. Then, I started looking for other "ck"'s in there
laugh.gif

It hasnt really affected the sale cause i have been getting offers and have several watchers. Interested?
nerd.gif
I'll give you a NT discount.
wink.gif

Good to hear. And, that's whats up. I appreciate the offer, but shorty already got one of those as a gift last year. Got any other joints in new condition you'd let go for a good price? Let me know. I'm always looking for a bargain for her. Stuff she likes gets more expensive as the years go on..
laugh.gif
Went from Jordans n Forces----->Coach----->Gucci/LV/Dolce/Fendi/Prada----->Manolo's. Got ya boy straight strugglin.
tired.gif

Dam, I'll let you know.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

loonyrobert ^ That's your eBay auction in the link?

If so, how you gonna spell 'included,' "inckluded?"
eek.gif

I'm not even one to notice/ever say something about a spelling/grammar error (as I am guilty of them all the time), but that's trife... Especially on eBay where you are looking for people to buy something from you. If I ever list anything, I try and spell check it 9000 times first.

Edit: And yo, I'm not tryna beast you or anything, I just figured I'd hit you with a heads up in case you overlooked it or something. Just a heads up, sir.
Yea, I'm a blood.
SOOWOOOOOOOP!!!!!!

I NEED THIS SIZE 8, MAYBE SIZE 7/8

img_1878.jpg

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by agold1002

got all my hats (like 20) in a 7 1/4 but i realized they were getting smaller so i had to start getting 7 3/8 hahaha head getting bigger by the minute
roll.gif

these are just some of my hats from my 7 1/4 post dont have any newer pictures of my collection

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/aar1002/?action=view&current=IMG_1165.jpg
same thing happened to me 2 years ago. Funny thing is all the 7 1/4 I had still fit me but when I go to the store the 7 1/4 they got dont fit. I thought it was the cut but I tried a couple different fitteds and none of em fit till I tried the 7 3/8.

yeah so im stuck wit these brand new hats that dont fit haha and i gotta take a hit on everyone

thats why i be rockin my fitteds big....i got 7-8 year old size 8's that fit like today's 7 3/4's......fitteds shrink

and on top of that i rather have a big lookin fitted then a tight asss lookin i playin 11 innings shrunked up outta shape fitted....

Originally Posted by Untitled

thats why i be rockin my fitteds big....i got 7-8 year old size 8's that fit like today's 7 3/4's......fitteds shrink

and on top of that i rather have a big lookin fitted then a tight asss lookin i playin 11 innings shrunked up outta shape fitted....
nah it has to fit just right not too big or too small.....pause.....but if it gets like I played 11 innings in it I retire it and buy a new one.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

got all my hats (like 20) in a 7 1/4 but i realized they were getting smaller so i had to start getting 7 3/8 hahaha head getting bigger by the minute
roll.gif

these are just some of my hats from my 7 1/4 post dont have any newer pictures of my collection

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/aar1002/?action=view&current=IMG_1165.jpg
same thing happened to me 2 years ago. Funny thing is all the 7 1/4 I had still fit me but when I go to the store the 7 1/4 they got dont fit. I thought it was the cut but I tried a couple different fitteds and none of em fit till I tried the 7 3/8.

yeah so im stuck wit these brand new hats that dont fit haha and i gotta take a hit on everyone
you can get em stretched out at the new era flag ship store for $5 a fitted.

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

eek.gif

I'm not even one to notice/ever say something about a spelling/grammar error (as I am guilty of them all the time), but that's trife... Especially on eBay where you are looking for people to buy something from you. If I ever list anything, I try and spell check it 9000 times first.

Edit: And yo, I'm not tryna beast you or anything, I just figured I'd hit you with a heads up in case you overlooked it or something. Just a heads up, sir.
Yea, I'm a blood.
SOOWOOOOOOOP!!!!!!

img_1878.jpg

Thats long gone
ebay is you best bet look to pay 70 or 80

They go for more on ebay than 70 - 80....if you can even find them, and becareful....lots of fakes....

hmmm... 70-80 for a sz 8
laugh.gif
100+ for any othersize
eyes.gif
tired.gif

^Yea and like he said beware of fakes

^ there is a hidden place in Antioch CA with grey underbrims and even a couple SF 49er NEs called Sports 4 All. one in concord too on clayton rd

Another spot is in the trader joes Parking lot on treat and oak grove rd in walnut creek. they got a lot of grey under brims and a bunch of OG stuff.

The spot that has gray underbrims is called Total sports its in San Ramon and there is one in Livermore I went to the one in Livermore today they have not muchbut a little more. Ant no Sox sorry, I was looking for one too. I saw a few W. Nationals, size 8 Yankees, all sizes blue Cubs, all sizes Mets blue, all sizesOrials (one I got), few Reds,Twins, Indians, Braves.
Only thing I found worth getting in my size.
2vajdqx.jpg

They also had
Sharks%20blkteal.JPG
Sharks%20blktealwht.JPG

On their website

Peg people... My girl is heading there to get me a fitted... Anything new I should let her know about? Anything in the back thats worth mentioning to Juice tosee if he can hook it up?

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Peg people... My girl is heading there to get me a fitted... Anything new I should let her know about? Anything in the back thats worth mentioning to Juice to see if he can hook it up?

Maybe you should post a pic
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
that way we can kno who she is that way they can properly assist her
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I could only imagine the type of foolishness my shorty would return wit if I sent her to Pegasus. She'd prolly bring me back some random trash like aOrangemen fitted wit a big "S" on the front wit mad dust on it that been on that back wall by the lil' kid hats from like '97. I can see hermonkey a5s tellin me now "You wear orange right? I think it looks nice." Thats why sometimes I just kick her in bed at night, off GP. Like just incase she do some super stupidness in the future, I get my kick in early...

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

^ there is a hidden place in Antioch CA with grey underbrims and even a couple SF 49er NEs called Sports 4 All. one in concord too on clayton rd

Another spot is in the trader joes Parking lot on treat and oak grove rd in walnut creek. they got a lot of grey under brims and a bunch of OG stuff.
They have anything good? I haven't been there in a long time.

frown.gif

I was on Clayton rd earlirer today, never knew there was any hat spot over there maybe I'll stop by tomorrow

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

eek.gif

Yea, I'm a blood.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]SOOWOOOOOOOP!!!!!![/color]

img_1878.jpg

Thats long gone
ebay is you best bet look to pay 70 or 80
yea, i was looking for it a while back but only found smaller sizes...was hoping someone here on NT would have it...

Originally Posted by air max 87

They go for more on ebay than 70 - 80....if you can even find them, and becareful....lots of fakes....

good looks...didnt know there could be fakes of these
nerd.gif

I haven't made many pickups since Christmas (rock a fitted only once/twice a week now) but I had to pull the trigger on these. Excuse the yellow lightingon the first one, I think someone posted a Nuggets like it a little while back and the second I've been looking for forever in my size
devil.gif
, I'm about to make it an everyday joint:

1zev1nc.jpg

141p8n9.jpg

wuo6c7.jpg

ja7tw8.jpg

Originally Posted by LB510

frown.gif

I was on Clayton rd earlirer today, never knew there was any hat spot over there maybe I'll stop by tomorrow
Say word?

Originally Posted by iMack

I could only imagine the type of foolishness my shorty would return wit if I sent her to Pegasus. She'd prolly bring me back some random trash like a Orangemen fitted wit a big "S" on the front wit mad dust on it that been on that back wall by the lil' kid hats from like '97. I can see her monkey a5s tellin me now "You wear orange right? I think it looks nice." Thats why sometimes I just kick her in bed at night, off GP. Like just in case she do some super stupidness in the future, I get my kick in early...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my thoughts exactly, I can't send my chick anywhere
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ro0ts

wuo6c7.jpg
frown.gif

you found that off ebay?
gimmee?

Originally Posted by ro0ts

I haven't made many pickups since Christmas (rock a fitted only once/twice a week now) but I had to pull the trigger on these. Excuse the yellow lighting on the first one, I think someone posted a Nuggets like it a little while back and the second I've been looking for forever in my size
devil.gif
, I'm about to make it an everyday joint:

1zev1nc.jpg

141p8n9.jpg

wuo6c7.jpg

ja7tw8.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
I really hope it's a mistake and that first one isn't a size 7 1/2
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom