\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What do you guys think about these grills. Colormatched outer with black centers.  

attachment.php
very nice on your colorway , no point in black..................im so mad that my black doesnt really allow the accents like the plastics on the hood , the hood boner/hood scoop thing , the rear/front bumper under grille......everything is just black ...........white m3 > i know now i wish i wouldve known in june 

You can powdercoat them, for sure. Flat/gloss black.

Not sure how gold will look but I guess you can give it a shot.

Definitely stay stock, fam. Trust me. It just looks so right. If you're buying wheels, it should be an upgrade in either lighter weight, strength or both. Looks are subjective so they should definitely be something you would like to look at everyday, as long as they're high quality. Plus you get to get the exact specs you want with other wheels you plan on throwing on them, having no need for spacers.
the black on black is tooooooooooooooo normal especially here in miami............so many 328 coupes with their stocks painted black and the m stripes painted in the grille with an m badge...........then you look and see those 2 lil exhausts in the left corner 
roll.gif
The exhausts are the mark of shame

i might even go 11.....i like stretch and poke with some good stance ....i know , nelson already revoked my ///M card 

i might even bag it / camber a bit 
embarassed.gif
Oh yeah I like stretch and poke as well, not a fan of crazy camber though.

The way bags are progressing these days, you could bag it and not notice a thing.

ill just wait for these soon he should be trading his in feb/march he has a e90 m with the zcp

the come up is real :pimp:

u just won fam

dont paint the 359's gold tho dont paint them any color besides black or dark gray.. :lol:

when u upgrade throw some gold bbs on em that works this could be you papi

cache_41245630.jpg

the schirmer e92 m3 is so sexy :x

Last edited:
the come up is real
pimp.gif

u just won fam

dont paint the 359's gold tho dont paint them any color besides black or dark gray..
laugh.gif

when u upgrade throw some gold bbs on em that works this could be you papi

cache_41245630.jpg

the schirmer e92 m3 is so sexy
sick.gif
this is EXACTLY what i want lol , ill wrap the 359s til i can afford these bad boys 

yeah thats why i mention bags , i hear a lot that they are very good nowadays and if you get one of the good setups like accuair that it will ride like a stock suspension not like a lincoln towncar lol 

and to the dude asking about getting a car for 1000

if this video doesnt sell you on getting a honda as a beater idk what will :lol:

That wing looks so out of place. Don't care how much he tracks that thing. Other than that it's okay

Not a fan of the wing nor the widebody kit. Coudve been executed much better. Rims are meh too. I never liked rims that were color matched to the car...cept black on black. :smokin

Think ima pick up a subaru impreza 2.5I in the next two months... gonna use it for a beater, especially in the Midwest snow winter time we have. Then the precious lady will be kept nicely once I can afford it.

Back
Top Bottom