\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My point was the GTD looks closer to a racecar to the average person than the GT3 RS.

I mean the pic I posted, can you truly say one looks more race car than the other to the average person? Hell anybody. They both fit the bill. I cant even nitpick which one looks more “racecar”. :lol:

Heres another pic.

IMG_7768.jpeg

I mean here the RS looks a little more racy, but mainly cause of the hood, roof and decal on the side. And yes, those do add to it. :lol: If it was nakie and the other way around id say the GTD would look more the part. But again, both fit the bill.

Would a 2021 Cadillac Escalade Sport Platinum with 50,000 miles priced at $73,000 be considered a good value?

Anyone has the MMR/Wholesale on these?

I would buy it if it's certified. Based off of a basic search it seems to be on the higher side by like 3-4k, but I didn't dig too deep into options.

MMR doesn't really matter. Honestly some dude in here said that MMR for my Porsche Targa was like 120 something. I ended up selling it for 142, and got multiple requests to buy at asking. The difference is my car was clean and desireable and the 120k Targa is ****.

MMR is helpful if you're buying a car sight unseen ie. Carvana, not to negotiate a CPO car that someone has on a lot that's been made retail ready.

Also, please take into account, most cars at auction are there for a reason, especially escalades. Dealers LOVE escalades, and preowned ones are in super high demand.

Think about why an escalade would be at auction and how many people passed on it for it to end up at auction. A car that so many people want, yet every dealer passed on it?

Don't buy based off MMR, buy based off local pricing and condition + options. Buying based off MMR means buying a worse car 9/10 times.

Last edited:
I would buy it if it's certified. Based off of a basic search it seems to be on the higher side by like 3-4k, but I didn't dig too deep into options.

MMR doesn't really matter. Honestly some dude in here said that MMR for my Porsche Targa was like 120 somthing. I ended up selling it for 142, and got multiple requests to buy at asking.

MMR is helpful if you're buying a car sight unseen ie. Carvana, not to negotiate a CPO car that someone has on a lot that's been made retail ready.

Also, please take into account, most cars at auction are there for a reason, especially escalades. Dealers LOVE escalades, and preowned ones are in super high demand.

Think about why an escalade would be at auction and how many people passed on it for it to end up at auction. A car that so many people want, yet every dealer passed on it?

Don't buy based off MMR, buy based off local pricing and condition + options. Buying based off MMR means buying a worse car 9/10 times.
The Escalade looks super clean—black with matching black decals and none of that chrome tackiness. The interior is a brown/burgundy color, and it’s got rear entertainment. Overall, it's in great shape and a one-owner vehicle. The downside? It’s not certified and being sold by a BMW dealership.

I was actually hoping to find one with a 2nd-row bench instead of captain’s chairs. I did come across a 2021 Sport (non-Platinum) with fewer miles—just 35k—for $70k, and it has the bench row. This one is a two-owner vehicle with a corporate lease listed on the Carfax report.

The Escalade looks super clean—black with matching black decals and none of that chrome tackiness. The interior is a brown/burgundy color, and it’s got rear entertainment. Overall, it's in great shape and a one-owner vehicle. The downside? It’s not certified and being sold by a BMW dealership.

I was actually hoping to find one with a 2nd-row bench instead of captain’s chairs. I did come across a 2021 Sport (non-Platinum) with fewer miles—just 35k—for $70k, and it has the bench row. This one is a two-owner vehicle with a corporate lease listed on the Carfax report.

Corporate lease on these is almost exclusively a TCP or private driver service. Not horrible, but not great for resale.

The first one you mentioned sounds nice to me. is under 50k by a hair? like 49,XXX or 50,XXX. price on extended warranty doubles once you cross that threshold.

I would see if this car is still available, since to me it seems like a home run for your criteria. Based off the CarFax it was certified a week ago, so either someone bought it in the last 7 days or it never made it to the website yet. If you're lucky they just haven't taken proper photos and due to that, it's not on their dealer page. I've gotten some good deals this way.

GOT AN APPRAISAL ON THE BRONCO I COULDN’T PASS ON(CONSIDERING BRONCO VALUES ARE DROPPING LIKE BRICKS RIGHT NOW) AND A DEAL ON THIS, WHICH WAS A NO BRAINER. AND I WANTED TO GET BACK IN A TRUCK. EVERYTHING FELL INTO PLACE NICELY.

2024 XLT WITH THE 5.0 COYOTE.

1ST STOP WAS THE TINT SHOP.
- 20% WINDSHIELD
- 1% EVERYWHERE ELSE 😂😂 NEED MY PRIVACY.

IMG_2669.jpeg

Last edited:
GOT AN APPRAISAL ON THE BRONCO I COULDN’T PASS ON(CONSIDERING BRONCO VALUES ARE DROPPING LIKE BRICKS RIGHT NOW) AND A DEAL ON THIS WHICH WAS A NO BRAINER. AND I WANTED TO GET BACK IN A TRUCK. EVERYTHING FELL INTO PLACE NICELY.

- 20% WINDSHIELD

IMG_2669.jpeg
whipple it :evil:

GOT AN APPRAISAL ON THE BRONCO I COULDN’T PASS ON(CONSIDERING BRONCO VALUES ARE DROPPING LIKE BRICKS RIGHT NOW) AND A DEAL ON THIS, WHICH WAS A NO BRAINER. AND I WANTED TO GET BACK IN A TRUCK. EVERYTHING FELL INTO PLACE NICELY.

- 20% WINDSHIELD

IMG_2669.jpeg
My neighbor has one with exhaust. For the first few days, everytime he turned it on, I thought someone was stealing my Mustang. :lol:

- 20% WINDSHIELD

IMG_2669.jpeg

Nice pickup. If you have a 10 speed transmission keep an eye on it. There’s a known issue, Ford issued a TSB but won’t recall.

- 20% WINDSHIELD

IMG_2669.jpeg
Yup whipple it

I might whipple mine too…

Back
Top Bottom