\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'm now researching low-mileage LX 470s and man are the same era LS's a bargain in comparison :lol:

Was planning on one as my next vehicle at some point but more like another 1+ years as the timeframe

I feel like, if they haven't already, LS/LX prices are about to skyrocket.
I'm now researching low-mileage LX 470s and man are the same era LS's a bargain in comparison :lol:

Was planning on one as my next vehicle at some point but more like another 1+ years as the timeframe

Said it in the Lexus thread. A lot of the good Lexus bargains just took a turn for the worst. Looked at LS430, 460, LX, GS460/450h etc.

Said it in the Lexus thread. A lot of the good Lexus bargains just took a turn for the worst. Looked at LS430, 460, LX, GS460/450h etc.

I feel like Land Cruiser premiums been a thing for a while. I don’t follow super close tho so maybe it’s gotten worse

LS’s def up as of late and I do think they’ll go higher. But I think you can still luck into a deal on one where as everyone with a LX “knows what they got” :lol:

Yeah the days of nice used cars for cheap are pretty much done. I bame the expensive and poorly built modern cars

But specifically the Bronco? Sounds like thats the Ford brand in general youre mostly talking about. Thought it would be like the Wrangler which is still hugely popular no? Surprised Broncos are tanking like that was well.

I'm sorry I read your question wrong. Was in the hospital again this weekend and got home late last night. Still feel crappy. 😕. Honestly, it's how many they built. It's overproduced. Just like the C8 Corvette. They've made over 100,000 of those already and the depreciation on them is more than the C7.

I feel like Land Cruiser premiums been a thing for a while. I don’t follow super close tho so maybe it’s gotten worse

LS’s def up as of late and I do think they’ll go higher. But I think you can still luck into a deal on one where as everyone with a LX “knows what they got” :lol:

Yeah the days of nice used cars for cheap are pretty much done. I bame the expensive and poorly built modern cars

****, I blame the internet. One savvy person buys a car makes a video then you got a BILLION clones and followers running up prices.
yeah the internet and covid ruined that
i think in the next year and years following prices have no choice to go down, people simply aren't buying like that and it forces sellers to lower their price. i've been following some custom trucks for sale that have been on the market for months and every month they cutting

Ordered a 392 Wrangler this week. They said 4-6 months build time so got a wait but it'll be worth it. Went same color and top as the concept and will have red seats added. Sucks that black was the only option. Should be exactly this when done.

Screenshot_20210619-205014_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210619-205027_Chrome.jpg
Realized I never update this. Here's both of mine. The 392 is the best vehicle I've ever owned. Absolutely worth the money. The '98 TJ feels like a Flintstone car compared to it but I still love that old thing.

Screenshot_20240924_172345_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20240924_172558_Photos.jpg

C412664F-04A7-4EF8-BF21-59CBE965B820.jpeg

C74A80D3-BD0E-4272-B5C3-28999D6CD1DC.jpeg

Welp…. after 20 years and almost 200k miles the transmission finally went :emoji_pensive:

Always knew it would be what ended this car. A little surprising in that it was "fine" one day and limping the next but I guess that's transmissions for you

My dilemma is that I still need a winter beater until I get something else and don't really want to buy a new another car right now

Contemplating whether a transmission rebuild or news trans would be worth it or not. At least to bridge me until I buy something else
You could get a used transmission under a grand and swap it in.

Did a rebuild on a Toyota and it went out again

Back
Top Bottom