\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

So I bought a car last night.... Finalizing the terms this week.

It currently does not run, but shouldn't be to much to get it working. This will be my project car

1968 Shelby Mustang. Now I have a Eur car (z3), Japanese (STI) and now American muscle

Last edited:

I offered him $1500 waiting for a response back

https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/wto/5388338292.html
okay replica wheel haters , you win .....ill be hunting for some used BBS in a few months .....but i want to go wide as hell so i doubt ill find a 20x10.5 set up squared....it wont be that outrageous if it looked good on my g37 it will look good on the M  if i cant find the specs i want i might have to go reps for now , ill upgrade in 3 years

It currently does not run, but shouldn't be to much to get it working. This will be my project car

1968 Shelby Mustang. Now I have a Eur car (z3), Japanese (STI) and now American muscle

If that's legit it looks like a 1972 Shelby Europa and #1of17 ever built.

Stock with Spacers >>>>>>> reps

or Competition pack wheels.  also with spacers
Do you think theyre safe tho at high speeds ?
Lot's of track cars run spacers so yes.

just make sure you get high quality ones that are hubcentric. the ones i got (Turner Motorsports) fit on the hub like a glove and the wheel fit on them like a glove.  and absolutely no vibrations at all. 

also you must get over 10mm, something about 10mm and smaller being too thin to get the hubcentric part right for our cars.  12.5mm rear 15mm front is the go-to for stock E92 wheels

8123418745_08bde147c3_b.jpg

Last edited:

Raise it up in the back with more leaf springs and get a new rear diff :pimp:

Cam it too ,aluminum intake manifold . :pimp:

okay replica wheel haters , you win .....ill be hunting for some used BBS in a few months .....but i want to go wide as hell so i doubt ill find a 20x10.5 set up squared....it wont be that outrageous if it looked good on my g37 it will look good on the M  if i cant find the specs i want i might have to go reps for now , ill upgrade in 3 years
You'll have to stretch the tires to get 10.5s up front unless you go with a very high offset. I would personally stick to 19s on our cars, 20s are too big and heavy.

I need help, I'm trying to buy a car to get to and from work looking for something under 1000, any suggestions?

Ford Crown Vic, Lincoln Town Car, Mercury Grand Marquis are your best bets for finding something in good running condition in that price range and even then your options will be slim. Aero Vics/MGMs (92-97) are extremely undesirable (Ugly af) and I've seen what appear to be pretty decent examples for around 1k.

Back
Top Bottom