\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

You'll have to stretch the tires to get 10.5s up front unless you go with a very high offset. I would personally stick to 19s on our cars, 20s are too big and heavy.
i might even go 11.....i like stretch and poke with some good stance ....i know , nelson already revoked my ///M card 

i might even bag it / camber a bit 
embarassed.gif

doubt ill bag it though , handling will be wack.............i want coils but to go low but then im too scared to go too low on this car .........sigh i have time to think anyways lol dont have the funds available yet and wheels / wrap coming first 

im wrapping it marrakesh brown , like this but mine has black interior and the other 19s not this style 359s i think they are .......

got to mention also , tan interior and wood grain on an m3 
sick.gif
 and not in a good way

question guys.......since im beasting for gold wheels so much..........how do you think my stock wheels would look if i decided to paint / wrap them a "bbs" gold , i dont know what color that is exactly ..........im curious to see how it would look but i think my wheels wont look good in that color :ohwell:

someone take my wheels and cash for some style 359s 

With that little of a budget a Panther is a much better option than a Honda. A high mile, low strung, RWD v8 is going to last much longer than a high mile, rev happy, FWD 4cyl.
famb , as a person in the towing field , chill................NOTHING beats the reliability on a honda / toyota 4 cylinder , when i say nothing im talking about those people go 50k miles without changing oil and those cars are turn key ...............ive seen hondas / toyota 4 cylinders as far as the 80s still on the road as peoples dailys . 

You can neglect the hell out of them and nothing happens 
laugh.gif
thats what im saying , i know tons of body shop owners / handymen that legit have a nice car for his wife and family and have some 92 civic or 88 camry that the odometer stopped working at like 300k miles , but the ac still works , no rips in interior , roof isnt sagging and theyll tell you straight up they dont change the oil or maintain it because it aint breaking down and if it does they can repair it on their own in their front yard with like $50-$60 bucks in a couple hours 

That looks like a 71+ mustang. And the Shelby has different tails so might just be a fastback GT?

nelson , wcis , bigboss ..............my stock 19's painted/wrapped some type of gold ? yay or nay .............if not give me some options i might just stay stock for a while if i can make my wheels a bit "different" 

look at the video above , they COULDNT blow the engine on that thing and look what they put it through 
roll.gif
   my infiniti overheated on me , all the water leaked out of it while i was parked at pembroke lakes mall...............drove off , didnt notice it overheated , had the music up , drove about 7 miles , blew the motor .

:lol: Whatever you guys say. If we're talking anecdotally I see more 80s panthers on the road than Hondas/Toyotas. But a lot of that could just be the area I'm in.

The sheer fact they're FWD, makes Hondas more prone to grenading transmissions. Panthers were in production for 32 years straight. They were the car of choice for Police, Livery and fleets for a good reason. They're roomy, relentlessly reliable and cheap/easy to repair. Hondas are great cars. They'll get better MPG's, be faster and even have more amenities; but they don't compare in longterm durability to a body on frame, detuned rwd v8 making a measly 190hp.

At 3k I'd say go for a Honda, but he's looking for a 1k car. You aren't going to find anything more dependable than a Panther in that price range.

You can powdercoat them, for sure. Flat/gloss black.

Not sure how gold will look but I guess you can give it a shot.

Definitely stay stock, fam. Trust me. It just looks so right. If you're buying wheels, it should be an upgrade in either lighter weight, strength or both. Looks are subjective so they should definitely be something you would like to look at everyday, as long as they're high quality. Plus you get to get the exact specs you want with other wheels you plan on throwing on them, having no need for spacers.
the black on black is tooooooooooooooo normal especially here in miami............so many 328 coupes with their stocks painted black and the m stripes painted in the grille with an m badge...........then you look and see those 2 lil exhausts in the left corner 
roll.gif

dude i got a 94 honda del sol here at my yard with 94k miles that homie can take for $1000 , i think it has a vtec too , it wont sell quick enough in miami cause its automatic , it has the t-tops with the t-top holder in the trunk 

nelson , wcis , bigboss ..............my stock 19's painted/wrapped some type of gold ? yay or nay .............if not give me some options i might just stay stock for a while if i can make my wheels a bit "different" 
nah. just put on spacers and lower it.

or do a trade + cash for the ZCP wheels if you like those better

Back
Top Bottom