\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2qc1kdt.jpg

#JRtuned #norumble #angles

What are objective reasons why the e9x is a great car?

All this talk and no one ever numbers or anything objective why it's so great

Because anyone who knows anything knows that its not JUST about numbers, its about the whole driving experience. Plus you're an America lover so no matter what people say you wont like it.

I'm not sure if it was you or someone else in that thread tried to compare a 08 M3 to a brand new GT but I got a good laugh out of that one.

A better comparison would be 08 M3 vs 08 GT where the M would dominate in every category.

Until recently American companies couldn't make anything that could do more than go fast in a straight line, which is cool I love all builds.

Look we clown @WhatCanISay about talking about that Subie he has all the time but he actually informed me about that car.

Like I knew nothing about them but just from his post I feel like a damn expert.

You M3 dudes literally post nothing but if you don't like that car or think they are a waste of money then you don't know cars.

What's something measurable that makes that car great?

What are objective reasons why the e9x is a great car?

All this talk and no one ever numbers or anything objective why it's so great

Because anyone who knows anything knows that its not JUST about numbers, its about the whole driving experience. Plus you're an America lover so no matter what people say you wont like it.

I'm not sure if it was you or someone else in that thread tried to compare a 08 M3 to a brand new GT but I got a good laugh out of that one.

A better comparison would be 08 M3 vs 08 GT where the M would dominate in every category.

Until recently American companies couldn't make anything that could do more than go fast in a straight line, which is cool I love all builds.

Look we clown @WhatCanISay about talking about that Subie he has all the time but he actually informed me about that car.

Like I knew nothing about them but just from his post I feel like a damn expert.

You M3 dudes literally post nothing but if you don't like that car or think they are a waste of money then you don't know cars.

giphy.gif

Lol what do you want to know? All the specs of the car are readily available within 2 seconds of a Google search.

What do you drive? What makes it so great? That it was made in America? You also dodge any comments about how majority of American cars suck at handling and have pretty horrible interiors up until recently.

We post nothing yet its you random dudes that come in and talk **** about all the Ms posted but yet don't post what they drive or try to bring up a new topic.

Last edited:
Look we clown [@=/u/85529/WhatCanISay]@WhatCanISay[/@] about talking about that Subie he has all the time but he actually informed me about that car.

Lol what do you want to know? All the specs of the car are readily available within 2 seconds of a Google search.

What do you drive? What makes it so great? That it was made in America?

We post nothing yet its you random dudes that come in and talk **** about all the Ms posted but yet don't post what they drive or try to bring up a new topic.

Ive posted what i drive multiple times.

What makes what i drive so great? There isn't a stock sedan in made in the world that is fast as my car within 15 grand.

Edit-Actually its 20K

Last edited:
Ive posted what i drive multiple times.

What makes what i drive so great? There isn't a stock sedan in made in the world that is fast as my car within 15 grand.

Edit-Actually its 20K
lol

The one thing I love about domestics is how cheaply you can upgrade their power. Its unbelievable.

a lot of people would, in fact I'm welling to bet that more people would rather have a 2016 328 than a 2008 m3
Correct, because there are a lot of women out there.

lol most people aren't serious about cars so of course they would. M3s aren't mass produced like 328s.

The thing is, the m3 has had that engine since 08. It took the stang until 2011 to get the 400+ hp 5.0 engine. Compare a 2015 m4 to a 2015 GT and I bet it's close though

You know what really grinds my gears?

When Craigslist sellers, instead of typing out a half decent description with things a buyer might want to know, like km, condition, work it may need, and mods, have a description that says something like "Car is really fast, and in good condition. Too much done to list, contact me for more info".

Even better, without fail, these types of ads also usually feature 1 or 2 pictures that look like they were taken with a potato :smh:

Like, would you prefer to instead type out all of that stuff each time a buyer contacts you (if any even will :lol: )?

Plus, it's 2016. Everyone has a cell phone that can take at least a half *** decent picture. And please, for the love of God people, turn your camera so the image is in LANDSCAPE! I don't want to see more of the sky and ground then the vehicle!

And that's my rant for the day. Resume going around in circles about M3's and Subie's :lol:

I thought an m3 would dominate in every way though :nerd:

How do domestic sedans do on a track :nerd:

A cop car :lol:

Don't change the subject after you have been proven wrong.

Just admit you had no idea what you were talking about.

*waits for response about how people in the industry know, even though muscle cars have been able to eat road courses for at least 5 years now*

Last edited:
I still dont believe youre only making that much power. I feel like a tune alone woudve gotten you to 350 easy. You might blow up stock, but still. :lol:

Don't change the subject after you have been proven wrong.

Just admit you had no idea what you were talking about.

*waits for response about how people in the industry know, even though muscle cars have been able to eat road courses for at least 5 years now*
Where was I proven wrong?! They damn near tied every time in the 1/4 which is what the Stang should be superior in 
laugh.gif
 And I won't even get on the subject of which one actually looks better, its not even a contest.

You're right I have no idea what Im talking about but the dude in a cop car wants to bash Ms and doesn't even drive something performance oriented.

You drive probably the 2nd ranked hoodstar car out there behind the 300, **** outta here trying to argue anything in performance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom