\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Don't change the subject after you have been proven wrong.

Just admit you had no idea what you were talking about.

*waits for response about how people in the industry know, even though muscle cars have been able to eat road courses for at least 5 years now*

Where was I proven wrong?! They damn near tied every time in the 1/4 which is what the Stang should be superior in :lol:  And I won't even get on the subject of which one actually looks better, its not even a contest.

You're right I have no idea what Im talking about but the dude in a cop car wants to bash Ms and doesn't even drive something performance oriented.

You drive probably the 2nd ranked hoodstar car out there behind the 300, **** outta here trying to argue anything in performance.

You said domestics can only drive in a straight line and the "pinnacle" driving dynamics was neck and neck with a damn floating rear axle 5.0 mustang.

You STILL haven't come up something measurable and have resorted to "cop car" and what not.

A used m3 is the official car of I'm 28 but still live with my parents set.

Last edited:
I saw this on the road today. Liberty Walk.

You said domestics can only drive in a straight line and the "pinnacle" driving dynamics was neck and neck with a damn floating rear axle 5.0 mustang.

You STILL haven't come up something measurable and have resorted to "cop car" and what not.

A used m3 is the official car of I'm 28 but still live with my parents set.
I'm a domestic car man but I can appreciate the m3 for what it is. Does it perform better than the mustang? Probably, but for the price of the used m3 I can get me a boss 302 that'll be faster and lighter for the same price. thats where domestics win imo

Going off the video the 08-13 m3 performs on a track basically the same as a 11-14 mustang 5.0

From 1/4 mile to figure 8 to track times they were all within a sec.

The m3 looks better to most but also costs what 30k more. So its up to the buyer what they want. The subjectively better looking car in the m3 or the most bang for your buck in the 5.0.

Anyone know how the new m4 compares to the e92 m3?

I'm a domestic car man but I can appreciate the m3 for what it is. Does it perform better than the mustang? Probably, but for the price of the used m3 I can get me a boss 302 that'll be faster and lighter for the same price. thats where domestics win imo
Oh theres no doubt about it, you can get one hell of a mustang for the price of a used E9X. I could get a GT500 for what I payed, problem is I don't think it will be that much of a difference from just GT besides more power obviously. Ive ridden in my co workers GT multiple times and just don't think its as fun to drive as my M.

I like domestics, I think the new Vette is one of the sexiest cars out there including cars 3-4 times its price. 

But its not all about numbers in my opinion. 

Oh theres no doubt about it, you can get one hell of a mustang for the price of a used E9X. I could get a GT500 for what I payed, problem is I don't think it will be that much of a difference from just GT besides more power obviously. Ive ridden in my co workers GT multiple times and just don't think its as fun to drive as my M.

I like domestics, I think the new Vette is one of the sexiest cars out there including cars 3-4 times its price. 

But its not all about numbers in my opinion. 

Truth.

These hoez don't care about your horsepower son.

Flame suit on.

Last edited:
Stock for stock? Power wise its close id say but the M4 has the edge slightly, but down pipes and a tune? It will destroy an E92.

Haven't researched much about track comparisons but from the little I've read the M4 is a beast there too.

It just sounds like **** 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yea, driving experience is a real thing.

I would have F12 ///M6's crazy rev their engines at me on stop lights while in my DB9. I would be unbothered, like just keep it moving man :lol:

I would make my V12 roar and then pull off doing like 10mph :rofl:

I raced one of those ///F12's in my subie this past summer and had him beat by 1/2 car length all the way until 4th gear and had to stop since we were on my main ave. No launch either, and he had a DCT. My brother knows the kid and would bust his balls everytime he seen him at the gym :lol:

F12 M6 is no joke, downpipes and tune put it at 700+ easy. That guy was doing something wrong.

He leases his cars, so it was definitely stock. We got until about 80-85mph in a 35mph zone.

On the highway, he would have ate me no doubt. Especially past like 120. Euro V8, bi-turbo?
Those high gears stretchhhhh, add that forced induction torque. Fuggedabout

My boy that owns a body shop said he saw a snapchat story of the race, I was dying. I wish I could've had that snap, man. :lol:

Haha honestly I hate the M5/M6 stock. It's so docile it doesn't even feel like a performance car. You really need to mod the car to wake it up. When I first drove my bro's M6 when he got it I honestly thought that my M3 was faster lol. But once the exhaust goes on it really wakes up the car. It literally feels like an S class in the cabin when you don't have an exhaust, that bothered me a little.

Faster, but doesn't look as good and sounds like poop.

Also the newer M's share a lot more parts with the common 3 series than all previous M's like the E92 (which i believe only shared around 30% of the same parts as a non M), if that makes sense.  The newer generation are more like 50-60% of the same parts

i guess BMW is doing that to make production on the M's cheaper.  So it takes away some of the specialness of an M in my opinion.

Faster, but doesn't look as good and sounds like poop.

Also the newer M's share a lot more parts with the common 3 series than all previous M's like the E92 (which i believe only shared around 30% of the same parts as a non M), if that makes sense.  The newer generation are more like 50-60% of the same parts

i guess BMW is doing that to make production on the M's cheaper.  So it takes away some of the specialness of an M in my opinion.

Isn't the engine in the new M2 just a detuned M3/4 engine?...

All yall talk about is M3s and STIs lmao

Anybody seen the knew Lexus LC 500? ******* dope and just like the concept

Not going to college doesn't equal a career either. You have to have a plan and dedication whether you choose college or not. It's not a secret that you can be successful either way. Everyone's choice is different.

I had a class once from 8-11 :lol:

was only once a week tho
Man, I couldn't even imagine that :x

Can't you just skip that? It's college
Class =/= career
Yea unfortunately I can't really drop the class. It's only once a week.....

Also, my grades are extremely important right now, I really can't afford to miss classes and have my grades slip. I'm hoping my hard work the last 3 years in school pays off, and I get some good news in May that will allow me to look into a nicer vehicle :smokin . Got some stressful months ahead of me, but in my case, my grades will eventually get me to my career that I want (which, by association, will get me the toys I want :D ).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom