Positive Male Influence Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • I said a woman can't raise a man and gave props to positive males
  • dudes give props to pharrell and their mothers
  • dudes starts saying gender roles are evil and shouldn't exist
  • dudes start telling their own life stories about their hardworking mothers and asking "am i not a man"
  • some NTers actually give props to their male influences
  • Others still upset I said a woman can't raise a man
  • Rinse
  • Repeat
-Powerball made sexist thread under the guise of an appreciation thread.
-People weren't having it.
-He makes stupid sexist, ignorant, homophobic comments.
-Certain levelheaded NTers make counter arguments
-He gets his Jimmies rustled.
somebody is lying and I'm not reading through soooooooooo

When ksteezy said he wouldn't save his pops frm dying I lost alot of respect for dude .Thats pathetic b
Yea that was a wild comment he made. I don't care of his, "I am fine and wouldn't want to mess up my current state" comment. That was a wild comment man.
I'm not sure how you get a pass to saying "I wouldn't save my fathers life"  any where but here. 

My face was like.....

Michael-Jordan--_20100819154327_660_320.JPG

I'm not sure how you get a pass to saying "I wouldn't save my fathers life"  any where but here. 

My face was like.....

Michael-Jordan--_20100819154327_660_320.JPG

Wasn't really looking for a pass or approval, what I do with my hypothetical chance to use a time machine is up to me.

Funny you idolize Floyd, for sure THAT'S a great man, a dude who got locked up for domestic violence.

It all makes sense

Funny you idolize Floyd, for sure THAT'S a great man, a dude who got locked up for domestic violence.

It all makes sense
laugh.gif
I don't idolize anybody.  Oh look you are finding another man to throw dirt on!  What a surprise....madre taught you well.

My entire point....
Were you just practicing your typing for the last 3 pages?
You are showing the bias of a man raised by a woman.... anybody who grew up with both parents would've conceded to the idea without feeling "threatened".

LOL you people are hilarious, you lose an argument so your defense mechanism is to adopt a more moderate stance you never had throughout the thread. Anyone with basic reading comprehension skill knows I'm arguing against this notion that women cannot raise good men, not that fathers can't be good. I was also raised by men, I just identify more with my mother. The only people in this thread showing bias are those who are making blanket statements about how women cannot raise decent men and more importantly decent human beings (Eg. Barack). Two fathers, two mothers, a mother and a father, or single parents...as long as they impart good values in their children I'm fine with all of it. There are too many horrible parents out there for me to give you a pass just for being a man.

1. I already clarified my stance (MULTIPLE times) on how it is "advantageous" to have a positive male influence....not that a woman is completely incapable of raising one

2. Who in the thread said women can't raise a decent human being? please respond with quotes

:lol: I don't idolize anybody.  Oh look you are finding another man to throw dirt on!  What a surprise....madre taught you well.

I'm not surprised you find something wrong with that. Dodges Pacquiao, hits women. Some people will do anything to feel like they're in power. :D

Last edited:
i bet if ksteezy was raised by his father, he wouldn't give the same thoughts about not saving his mother from death....

The man hate comes from a woman's mindset

I'm not surprised you find something wrong with that. Dodges Pacquiao, hits women. Some people will do anything to feel like they're in power. :D

Not to mention dude comes off as the ultimate douche....but hey, that's what being a damb man is about!!!...Anton we missed out bruh.

1. I already clarified my stance (MULTIPLE times) on how it is "advantageous" to have a positive male influence....not that a woman is completely incapable of raising one
2. Who in the thread said women can't raise a decent human being? please respond with quotes

The OP himself said a woman cannot raise a good man. He said it several times in this thread. SEVERAL TIMES.

It may be advantageous but some people turned out very well without it, and many may have turned out worse with it. That's like saying it's advantageous for me to have a mansion, a yacht and two white women. Maybe someday but at this point it's all hypothetical. Some people don't have fathers and turned out better than many people with fathers. Nothing is guaranteed. It is advantageous for kids to have books, it doesn't mean they are going to read it.

i bet if ksteezy was raised by his father, he wouldn't give the same thoughts about not saving his mother from death....

His response to that hypothetical situation has nothing to do with hate, you can't hate who you barely know. His fear was about being stuck in a less than ideal situation in Colombia and not turning out to be the man he is today. You people can't read and comprehend to save your lives. :rofl:

It's like asking me if I would go back into the past to change something about myself, that is very risky. I commend Steezy for his honesty, saying something like that takes testicular fortitude something many so-called men on this thread are lacking.

Last edited:

Please explain.

When did I say I hated my father?

The hell are you guys talking bout...my father did nothing for me to hate him and my moms NEVER in her life said anything bad about him...what I said is solely based of how my reality is today and the fear of that changing for the worst, IF I hypothetically speaking had the chance to change it, which judging by the turn of event is very possible things would be far worst for us all, I'd have a dad but probably never would have left Colombia.

Not to mention plenty of family members have confirmed to me that my dad was a ladies man and possibly not faithful to moms, so why's to say dude wouldn't have walked on us?

Bottom line I'm happy with my life and the opportunities my mom has provided and ill be afraid to change that..

My dude as an adult you don't wonder would you have been different if you had a dad .You think your mom working extremely hard to make ends meet wouldn't have changed if you had a dad in your household ,think you would have done some of the dumb stuff in the past if you had somebody helping you and showing you how to do things.
The only thing I know is that as a result of his death, my mom put on her cape and became superwoman....this lady knew it was game time, left Colombia and came to the states, that was the defining moment in not only my life but hers and our immediate family....I've had this convo with her in the past and she feels the same way, she knows that tragedy forged our positive future and perhaps if he was still around we would be a complete family but struggling for sure back home like all their other friend growing up....perhaps I would have joined some gang like a lot of my elementary school friends did and be dead or in a wheelchair, all I know is that as sad as it sounds a reality where I have my dad but I'm stuck in Colombia seems grim as hell and it scares me.
so thats where you get it from?  Apple don't fall far from the tree

Lulz @ you for thinking that's supposed to offend me.

If only I can mirror all the qualities my mother showed when she was raising me, when I have my own kids, my kids will be lucky, the sacrifice, the strength, the courage, fam I can go on for days, woman puts most men to shame....believe that.

If only I can mirror all the qualities my mother showed when she was raising me, when I have my own kids, my kids will be lucky, the sacrifice, the strength, the courage, fam I can go on for days, woman puts most men to shame....believe that.
pimp.gif
 Steezys right. I was raised by my mom as well.

Are you serious? I thought women and men were equal and you respected men.  But here we are again seeing you throw dirt on men just to give ya momma props.

Are you serious? I thought women and men were equal and you respected men.  But here we are again seeing you throw dirt on men just to give ya momma props.

He never said all women were better parents than men like you did, he said his mother>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. It's natural for people to love and respect their parents more than most.

He never said all women were better parents than men like you did, he said his mother>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. It's natural for people to love and respect their parents more than most.
Why can't you say " love my mother shes great" without saying "shes puts most men to shame....believe that"? OH because this dude actually believes his mother is better most men on this earth just because he's a tax paying adult thats not in jail.  Sheesh. 

The same thing you are accusing me of (putting down one party to big up another) which isn't true because I've switched the genders and said a man can't raise a woman is EXACTLY what you mommas boys are doing in every post.  Putting down men and fathers just to compliment your mothers. 

Why can't you say " love my mother shes great" without saying "shes puts most men to shame....believe that"? OH because this dude actually believes his mother is better most men on this earth just because he's a tax paying adult thats not in jail.  Sheesh. 

The same thing you are accusing me of (putting down one party to big up another) which isn't true because I've switched the genders and said a man can't raise a woman is EXACTLY what you mommas boys are doing in every post.  Putting down men and fathers just to compliment your mothers. 

Yea he said that in defense to your notion that a woman cannot raise a man. He gave you an example of a woman that has done a better job than most men would.

And I'll rephrase my statement, my mom would put MOST people (men/women) to shame, the **** she has endured and done for me is really something worthy of a book, but I won't get into the specifics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom