Positive Male Influence Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm neither a man or a woman, I'm a citizen...haven't seen that box in job applications yet...must be a DMV thing...
You're right it doesn't say man or woman it says Male or Female.  Genetically you are male but they don't make you a Man.  The same way simply having a child doesn't make you a father or mother.  There's more to it than that.

Honestly Im not surprised you didn't have any male guidance.  Your actions speak volumes. 

Last edited:
You're right it doesn't say man or woman it says Male or Female.  Genetically you are male but they don't make you a Man.  The same way simply having a child doesn't make you a father or mother.  There's more to it than that.

so since you are such a MAN, tell me what makes you more of a MAN than me, since I wasn't blessed with much of a positive male figure to look up to and all...what I'm I lacking that you have?

Honestly Im not surprised you didn't have any male guidance.  Your actions speak volumes. 

So being a male doesn't make you a man, yet the title of your thread is "Positive MALE influence appreciation"

The plot thickens.

Fam what's your relationship like with your mother?

Honestly I don't even know what to call it, under a different screen name you made a Thread about drowning in alcohol and not having anyone love you, and here you are talkin about this great father figure you have, I mean son!...you seriously feel like the man making up these stories simply or the sake of arguing?

so what makes a male a man to you?
A man is positive, respected male that does his best to take care of his family.  A man gives back to the younger generation.  A man provides a sense of security to those around him.  A man is a leader while not being a dictator.  A man can walk in any environment and be respected by those around him.  A man isn't a cornball
laugh.gif
.  A man makes men wanna be like him and makes the women wanna be with him.  A man isn't scared to stand up for himself physically or verbally.  A man will only associate himself with a respectable woman when it comes to dating, marriage, and having children.

your father would have prepared you for this.

How so?

because he would have had that man to man talk with me?

Dudes with dads don't get sprung?...or drop a relationship and experience that rebound feeling with the next chick in line?...

Aware me bros.

A man is positive, respected male that does his best to take care of his family.  A man gives back to the younger generation.  A man provides a sense of security to those around him.  A man is a leader while not being a dictator.  A man can walk in any environment and be respected by those around him.  A man isn't a cornball :lol: .  A man makes men wanna be like him and makes the women wanna be with him.  A man isn't scared to stand up for himself physically or verbally.  A man will only associate himself with a respectable woman when it comes to dating, marriage, and having children.

Damn, by this definition 99.9% of Males on this planet are NOT men. Yourself included. :smh:

It appears we are both citizens.

View media item 197885

Last edited:
1. I already clarified my stance (MULTIPLE times) on how it is "advantageous" to have a positive male influence....not that a woman is completely incapable of raising one
2. Who in the thread said women can't raise a decent human being? please respond with quotes

The OP himself said a woman cannot raise a good man. He said it several times in this thread. SEVERAL TIMES.

It may be advantageous but some people turned out very well without it, and many may have turned out worse with it. That's like saying it's advantageous for me to have a mansion, a yacht and two white women. Maybe someday but at this point it's all hypothetical. Some people don't have fathers and turned out better than many people with fathers. Nothing is guaranteed. It is advantageous for kids to have books, it doesn't mean they are going to read it.

1. I am only arguing my own point.... keep it separate from the craziness that powerballin gets into

2. That's like saying an education is not advantageous because you know people who have become successful without it.... anecdotal evidence doesn't invalidate my point

A man is positive, respected male that does his best to take care of his family.  A man gives back to the younger generation.  A man provides a sense of security to those around him.  A man is a leader while not being a dictator.  A man can walk in any environment and be respected by those around him.  A man isn't a cornball :lol: .  A man makes men wanna be like him and makes the women wanna be with him.  A man isn't scared to stand up for himself physically or verbally.  A man will only associate himself with a respectable woman when it comes to dating, marriage, and having children.

If a man ONLY associates themselves with "respectable" women when it comes to the act of dating, then there is s*** load of citizens out there.

By your standards I'm a man, but a woman raised me....what is this cluster**** of requirements you've created?...now you really threw me for a loop.

How so?

Dudes with dads don't get sprung?...or drop a relationship and experience that rebound feeling with the next chick in line?...

Aware me bros.

I'm saying the experience would have been within him.... if he was doing his job he would have already prepared you for this. Like I will my son.

I wish I could go back in time and father you ksteezy, your life would have been much smoother son.

A man is positive, respected male that does his best to take care of his family.  A man gives back to the younger generation.  A man provides a sense of security to those around him.  A man is a leader while not being a dictator.  A man can walk in any environment and be respected by those around him.  A man isn't a cornball
laugh.gif
.  A man makes men wanna be like him and makes the women wanna be with him.  A man isn't scared to stand up for himself physically or verbally.  A man will only associate himself with a respectable woman when it comes to dating, marriage, and having children.
If a man ONLY associates themselves with "respectable" women when it comes to the act of dating, then there is s*** load of citizens out there.

By your standards I'm a man, but a woman raised me....what is this cluster**** of requirements you've created?...now you really threw me for a loop.
You dated a stripper and I'm more than positive you aren't respected in alot of environments.  Sorry you fail

You fools running in circles, just cut it out, a GOOD PARENT is well suited to raise any child regardless of gender...just admit you dropped the ball and let this thread burn in the pits of NT.

1. I am only arguing my own point.... keep it separate from the craziness that powerballin gets into
2. That's like saying an education is not advantageous because you know people who have become successful without it.... anecdotal evidence doesn't invalidate my point

I can cross out quotes too. :D

laugh.gif
Damn, by this definition 99.9% of Males on this planet are NOT men. Yourself included.
mean.gif

It appears we are both citizens.
I've been in the hoods of DC, Chicago, Baltimore, Philly, and Richmond, VA.  I'm not untouchable but I dont get tried, ridiculed, punked, or any of that non-sense.  Can't say the same for alot of ya'll that would be food

Last edited:
You fools running in circles, just cut it out, a GOOD PARENT is well suited to raise any child regardless of gender...just admit you dropped the ball and let this thread burn in the pits of NT.

Yep, you just have to live with being called a good citizen and a good male instead of a man. I'll take it. If these people are "men" I want no parts. :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm saying the experience would have been within him.... if he was doing his job he would have already prepared you for this. Like I will my son.
I wish I could go back in time and father you ksteezy, your life would have been much smoother son.

What in the world?....son I have a great life and those around me, my mom included have a great life because of the MAN I've become

Lulz @ you wanting to father me.

You dated a stripper and I'm more than positive you aren't respected in alot of environments.  Sorry you fail

Because you know me personally and the circle of friends I have....

You have serious diarrhea of the mouth.

I've been in the hoods of DC, Chicago, Baltimore, Philly, and Richmond, VA.  I'm not untouchable but I dont get tried, ridiculed, punked, or any of that non-sense.  Can't say the same for alot of ya'll that would be food

What? I've lived in the hoods of NY and even a third world country that makes those places you speak of seem like a suburb in Rhode Island? Being from a rough environment makes you a man? :rofl:

Stereotypical, ignorant, I'm from the hood and proud mentality. Figures. :D

This actually explains a lot, I've been hinting at it all thread but you said it yourself.

On that note, we shall continue this diatribe tomorrow I have a flight to catch in the morning.

Last edited:
How so?

Aware me bros.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Meanwhile here you rest, posting non-stop bickering with dudes you don't know online, repping yourself and creating multiple accounts to which you refer to as your "brother" who by the way has an alcohol addiction.

Son dudes that are about that life, don't have the time or patience to sit in front of a computer screen half as much as you do....cut that **** out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom