Positive Male Influence Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in the hoods of DC, Chicago, Baltimore, Philly, and Richmond, VA.  I'm not untouchable but I dont get tried, ridiculed, punked, or any of that non-sense.  Can't say the same for alot of ya'll that would be food
Meanwhile here you rest, posting non-stop bickering with dudes you don't know online, repping yourself and creating multiple accounts to which you refer to as your "brother" who by the way has an alcohol addiction.

Son dudes that are about that life, don't have the time or patience to sit in front of a computer screen half as much as you do....cut that **** out.
when did I ever say I was about that life?  Why do you insist on making up things that aren't there?  I said I don't get tried and I'm respected theres a difference.  A man would never be about that life unless his back was against the wall with no other options.

when did I ever say I was about that life?  Why do you insist on making up things that aren't there?  I said I don't get tried and I'm respected theres a difference.  A man would never be about that life unless his back was against the wall with no other options.

So your back was against the wall when you pmed me telling me to chose the place where I wanted to be put to rest?....lulz

Daddy taught you that too?...make online death threats?

So your back was against the wall when you pmed me telling me to chose the place where I wanted to be put to rest?....lulz

Lmao nope I just was testing you to see if you were really a feminine man and you proved me right.  No less than 5 mins later you had it screenprinted and posted on here for attention. Also they weren't threats stop trying to be a victim.  It was a simple question if you wanna to meet in real life and throw hands.  Honestly I know you talk tough online but carry a different tune in real life.  If you want to raise some money for charity and make NT history I'll box you son.  Its on you.

Lmao nope I just was testing you to see if you were really a feminine man and you proved me right.  No less than 5 mins later you had it screenprinted and posted on here for attention. Also they weren't threats stop trying to be a victim.  It was a simple question if you wanna to meet in real life and throw hands.  Honestly I know you talk tough online but carry a different tune in real life.  If you want to raise some money for charity and make NT history I'll box you son.  Its on you.
View media item 179849
lock this thread.... you have really gone so far off from the discussion you're making me look like a nut by association

"Make NT history"

And supposedly I'm the one starved for NTs attention and approval.

Just because I call you out and make you look silly, doesn't mean I "talk tough".

"Perro que ladra, no muerde"

Get someone to translate that for you, it's a very popular saying.

You do a lot of barking and bring up hoods to try and validate your toughness, you have this weird obsession with men that it spills into discrediting women...it's really weird bruh.

I'm gone off the discussion or did Steezy take it there?  Go reread homie.

You are such a troll....why hasn't Meth banned you yet....hopefully that racist comment about Goya in ninjahoods thread won't go unnoticed. :nerd:

You need a time out.

I'm gone off the discussion or did Steezy take it there?  Go reread homie.
You are such a troll....why hasn't Meth banned you yet....hopefully that racist comment about Goya in ninjahoods thread won't go unnoticed.
nerd.gif

You need a time out.
Look at you begging for people being banned.....look at you bringing up other threads.  Its beyond pathetic and once again you have tried to make a thread about you. 
mean.gif
  Man up do you know how much flaming, verbal abuse, and jokes I have to put up with?

Last edited:
Look at you begging for people being banned.....look at you bringing up other threads.  Its beyond pathetic and once again you have tried to make a thread about you.  :smh:   Man up do you know how much flaming, verbal abuse, and jokes I have to put up with?

You know what fam, is pointless...good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom