Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

picked up a couple chanteys and lickittung. I noticed if you put incense it attracted all pink pokemon like 90% of the time. I hatched almost 6-8 eggs today and non of them were the baby ones :smh:

Gonna max my items, throw 3 lures on a spot in my town where you can get all three at the same time, light some incense and i better see some dam polygons. #TRILLARYDUMP
Nice spot- hope it works!

Btw, you know it's poRygon, right? Not poLygon?

Yeah, they totally went there by making its English name based on how it would sound with a (ESL) Japanese person saying "polygon" 
eek.gif

Haven't been able to take advantage of this event because of a sprained ankle :smh:

I have a 10k egg i really want to pop for x2 candies.

And getting togepi with x2 candies would be nice to evolve.

Still only missing togepi and baby jynx, although my main goal has been completed with gen1 :pimp:

Did what I said I would with lures and incense, could only sit there for an hour but no dam porygons or chanseys. Still loving the double candies, just gonna be hella irked if i dont get no dam porygon by the 15th.

Last edited:
Idk if theres any confusion on this..but just to clear it up in case anyone is wondering..

The increased spawns for the pink pokemon only applies to where they normally spawn.
So for example, the pokestop down the street from me has spawned lickitung here and there. During this event theres pretty much always a lickitung there.

Your not gonna see porygon or chansey spawn in areas that they never have before.

Last edited:
Idk if theres any confusion on this..but just to clear it up in case anyone is wondering..

The increased spawns for the pink pokemon only applies to where they normally spawn.
So for example, the pokestop down the street from me has spawned lickitung here and there. During this event theres pretty much always a lickitung there.

Your not gonna see porygon or chansey spawn in areas that they never have before.
theyre based on biomes, so chanseys are found near desert areas, theres someone on reddit who had like 5 on his screen at once 

repped for the info

??

I've never once seen a lickitung in the wild since I've been playing this game. Since the update they are at almost every stop and random spot in my city. I can turn the game on right now and catch one from the comfort of my bed......

??

I've never once seen a lickitung in the wild since I've been playing this game. Since the update they are at almost every stop and random spot in my city. I can turn the game on right now and catch one from the comfort of my bed......
yea same, i caught 3 before the even near 3 different parts in my town, now theyre spawning everywhere 

acouple things

got enough candy for lickylicky when gen 4 comes out lol

have been only catching eggecutes now for some reason

ive seen no chansey

and hatched a machop, only have me 12 candies...

Last edited:
acouple things

got enough candy for lickylicky when gen 4 comes out lol

have been only catching eggecutes now for some reason

ive seen no chansey

and hatched a machop, only have me 12 candies...

What the hell is a lickylicky smh

Back
Top Bottom