Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

What the hell is a lickylicky smh
latest

Idk if theres any confusion on this..but just to clear it up in case anyone is wondering..

The increased spawns for the pink pokemon only applies to where they normally spawn.
So for example, the pokestop down the street from me has spawned lickitung here and there. During this event theres pretty much always a lickitung there.

Your not gonna see porygon or chansey spawn in areas that they never have before.

I don't know if thats right. The area that I caught all my lickittungs never ever showed up in that area previously.

Nice! Lapras is one of my best hands down. Hatched a second elekid today and it gave me 51 candies!! Finally found and wild chansey, terrible stats but ill take it. No porygons even at work where my coworker found one within the 1st hour of the event. Im ready to accept i aint catching one.

about to hatch 2 10k.

hoping for baby jynx + dratini/Lapras/snorlax with mad candies to boost up.

pilotonline.com/news/local/crime/security-guard-who-killed--year-old-chesapeake-man-acted/article_23d59183-659b-5c00-8947-bd8a5b881fc4.html

pilotonline.com/news/local/crime/security-guard-who-killed--year-old-chesapeake-man-acted/article_23d59183-659b-5c00-8947-bd8a5b881fc4.html
hope the guard gets the book thrown at him. the companys attorney seems shady as F based on how hes trying to handle this.

imo, the attorney is going to use the time they have until the news conference to try and concoct a defense for the security guard hinging on the hope that they can convince everyone that the victim used his car as a weapon to justify what the guard did.

to justify the amount of force the guard used, the company would have to come up with a significant enough threat against the guard. we know the old dude had no weapons. only his phone with pokemon go, and his car. thus the car is the only defense the guard may have.

thats just my gut feeling and i may be wrong, but i hope video clears it all up.

Last edited:

got enough candy for lickylicky when gen 4 comes out lol

now i have enough candies for porygon2

need to stock up on candy for porygon z now for 4th gen
We'll be lucky if we get all of Gen 2 by 2018. For that matter, Niantic still hasn't released all of Gen 1! 
mad.gif
 We'll be old and senile before Gen 4 is released... 
mean.gif

Lickitung is an appropriate choice for a Valentines Day event. They shoulda included Onix and Cloyster, though... 
laugh.gif

Update:
Just scored my first Chansey!! I saw its silhouette pop up on the scanner from my desk at work, and I took the short drive to get over to the cemetary where it was. Pound/Dazzling Gleam, so not as good as Hyper Beam, but even still it's rated as the 2nd best defensive moveset and 3rd best offensive moveset, thanks to Pound.
I'm just glad to get one, period- I was sure I'd never get a chance at one... 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

According to the Niantic, trading and head to head battles are coming soon.
We've been told that for months, though. At this point, I'll be surprised if they ever expand the scope of the game much beyond where it's at... seems they're content adding a handful of new pokemon every few months, and increasing the probability of finding certain pokemon (that were already available) on holidays.

Last edited:
I would take the Trade function over anything else options. That would allow us to finish the Original PokeDex. After that the tru hardcore Pokemon fans would stay on for all the other Generations. 

I expect this as well as head to head will be released around Star Wars XV or once Marvel regains the X-Men Franchise Movie rights 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom