Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Never seen a polygon yet and im almost lvl 31 lol. Pumped for a new loading screen, and still need to evolve a clefable.

Currently have six 10k sitting at 3.5/10... once the event starts, those eggs that I already have incubated should still give me double candy, right?

I'm hoping for polygon to see increased spawn rates aswell

I need enough candies for gen 2 considering I've only seen 2

1 at the launch of the game and 1 while in the car in NYC
Never seen a polygon yet and im almost lvl 31 lol. Pumped for a new loading screen, and still need to evolve a clefable.
According to this (at bottom of article), Porygon will be included as well. It's not official, but I hope it's true.
Update: Interesting. I just got a PR email from Niantic which actually lists Porygon alongside Chansey and Clefable as spawning more often, while the original announcement didn't have that.

Last edited:
Co worker just seen a polygon so I believe it's includes.
Porygon is included as an increased spawn, I caught 2 at the same pokestop during my lunch break
Damn. I haven't left work since the event started, but I haven't seen any Porygons on my scanner.

I have seen 3-4 Exeggcute camped out constantly at the 2 stops within scanning range (but out of walking range), though. I haven never understood why Eevee and Exeggcute are so common considering how powerful their evolved state is, but I'm not complaining... without those two I'd be SOL in gym battles 
mean.gif

well mother natures timing is just perfect, suppose to get several inches of snow tomorrow in NY

mean.gif

Was there a new update you have to download? I haven't noticed a single difference yet... I just walked about 3 miles and didn't see anything but rats, birds, and bugs

Was there a new update you have to download? I haven't noticed a single difference yet... I just walked about 3 miles and didn't see anything but rats, birds, and bugs

No update as it was a server side change. Just make sure you relaunch the app then take a look at your buddy pokemon, it's distance required for a candy should be cut in half.

Damn, I want to switch my buddy but I'm torn. Need 4 more for Dotrio, but would be nice to bang out a ton of candies for Kabutops, which would be my last one needed and I only have 9/50.

Need that porygon bad. So far its been nothing but clefairies and exeggs. Couple of slowpokes and chanseys but thats it. Double candies is nice. And im nearing a level up to 28.

Niantic is spamming the **** out of me with all these damn Exeggcutes. I saw as many as 7 in one spot last night. I caught three Lickitungs and one Slowpoke, but I already had those, so who cares. Haven't seen any of the other event mons 
frown.gif
 Really need that Chansey and Porygon... Clefairys would be nice for the candy.

I'm tempted to use an incubator to try to pick up some eggs during this period, but my chances of actually receiving a 2k or 10k egg at a stop (to get Cleffa, Igglybuff, or Smoochum) are very low, so I'm not even going to bother... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
So many Jigglypuffs and Clefairys. I wish I could see more Exeggcutes around my area.
lol. You're the exact opposite of me. I'm overrun by Exeggcutes, but would like some Clefairys... I've only ever caught the one, and would like to evolve without having to walk it. I've got enough other mons to walk as it is... 
sick.gif

I need a Chansey
SOMEONE here found a Chansey, because they put it in a gym to screw with people's dexes.
mean.gif
 Even more reason for me to find one, now.

Last edited:
Still dont understand why you guys keep getting upset about the gym thing.

Thats how every pokemon game has worked

Still dont understand why you guys keep getting upset about the gym thing.

Thats how every pokemon game has worked
Yes, but it's one thing for every mon to be in the game, you just have to grind/explore/trade to get them.

It's another for a handful of mons to literally not be possible to find in certain areas (except for extreme luck or travel)...

2 hour gym run to get me and my son our 100 coins each and no sight of chancey or polygon. They may be less rare, but not in my spot.

Back
Top Bottom