Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Damit gen 2 where are you. I haven't booted this game up in a month.

The world real life seemed like a happier place when everyone was playing

i got nothing but trash from those 9 eggs
sorry, bro. unfortunately, I can't say I'm surprised 
mean.gif

They added new Poke Stops in the game? I heard there were coming, but didn't know it was coming this soon. I went to my local nest and saw a bench is now a Poke Stop.

It's crazy I see kabuto and doduo every day on my commute to work, I have never even seen a Grimer ever :smh:

recently hatched a grimer. never saw one ever. its my latest new poke caught. other than that just a bunch of rats and birdies and bugs.

oh i dont see kabutos either. hatched my only one.

Last edited:
They added new Poke Stops in the game? I heard there were coming, but didn't know it was coming this soon. I went to my local nest and saw a bench is now a Poke Stop.
Oh yeah? I saw an update download yesterday but didn't know what changed.
Yeah. Here's an old screenshot of the place I was at.

View media item 2324502

And here's the same spot with updated foot walking paths. And there's an added PokeStop.

View media item 2324510

Go plus has made a huge difference in my distance tracking.

Hatched all babys except for elekid and cleffa. Got 3 pichus.

And here's the same spot with updated foot walking paths. And there's an added PokeStop.
I see you humblebragging with that mfing Dragonite in the first screenshot... lol. Good comparison, though.

Silph Road not working anymore?
Works for me... what's wrong?

I see you humblebragging with that mfing Dragonite in the first screenshot... lol. Good comparison, though.
It's the only screenshot I could find of that area from back then. :lol: :lol:

Valentine's event looks goooooood

6 hour lures
Double candys for all actions
More baby spawns
More pink mon spawns

Last edited:
Here's the announcement for the Valentine's event so people don't have to google it:
http://pokemongolive.com/en/post/valentines2017
Trainers,

With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, we couldn’t think of a sweeter time to double the amount of Candy you’ll earn every time you catch, hatch, and transfer Pokémon. Your Buddy Pokémon is also getting into the Valentine’s Day spirit and will find Candy twice as fast!

Throughout the celebration, you’ll notice that Chansey, Clefable, and many other adorable pink Pokémon will be encountered more frequently in the wild. Cleffa, Igglybuff, and Smoochum will also be more likely to hatch from Eggs. And to help you paint your town pink this Valentine’s Day, Lure Modules will last for six hours for the entire duration of the event.

This limited-time celebration will only be available from 11:00 A.M. PST on February 8, 2017, to 11:00 A.M. PST on February 15, 2017, so grab your valentine, get out, and explore the world around you!

Last edited:
I'm hoping for polygon to see increased spawn rates aswell

I need enough candies for gen 2 considering I've only seen 2

1 at the launch of the game and 1 while in the car in NYC

Back
Top Bottom