Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Finally hatched Tangela so just need 4 more doduo candies to complete gen 1 but havent seen one in months.
i guess ill just wait it out, dont want to remove togepi as my buddy

After this update, has anyone notice if their Christmas pikachus or any pikachus in general are females? None of mine are 

The female pikachu thing was temporary. Theyve all been turned back to males

Went to church last night took the gym down, woke up and surprised my dragonite hadn't been taken down and it's been over 12 hours

Went to church last night took the gym down, woke up and surprised my dragonite hadn't been taken down and it's been over 12 hours
I have the worst luck with gyms. I'll see some gyms untouched forever and then I'll put my Pokemon in there and shortly after it'll get taken over...

Last edited:
Aight! Just got back from Florida (panhandle) last night. Despite the server issues, I was able to catch enough Magnemite and Voltorb while I was down there to finally evolve. I'm also one Sandshrew away from having enough candies for Sandslash, too.

Also looking forward to walking my Growlithe (91% IV) enough to evolve my first Arcanine by the end of this week 
nthat.gif

Only need kabutops, dragonite and snorlax to complete first gen NA pokedex.

Walking with dragonnair right now. That 5k is a *****

Just reached lvl 30 :pimp:

Pogo plus is meh. Have to sit at a pokestop for 5-10 seconds for it to be recognized, and connecting it is a huge pain and it disconnects constantly. Tried pairing to v20, g4, and s7 and they all act the same. It does catch me hella more mons that i normally wouldn't even see, and i hatch eggs all day. Wouldn't recommend unless your in it for the long haul, amd even then i pray it gets better with upgrades.

Side note hit lvl 30 and hatched a togepi iv 84 today, only at 128 in the dex.

'unable to authenticate..blah blah blah'

anybody else have issues currently? its been hours for me.

I just got my Pokemon Go Plus today and I can't connect it to my Pixel. I got it working once and then it won't connect anymore. Been trying periodically today to try to get it connected but it won't.

down to a couple evolves still 

Doduo - 42/50

Grimer - 48/50

Kabuto - 14/50

Togepi - 43/50

Hoping to knock out everything but Kabuto by the end of next week. 

Charizard 46/100

Dragonite 52/100

Kabutop 7/50

Machamp 46/100

Omanyte 3/50

Dewgong 11/50

Alakazam 48/100

Lapras will never get. Not possible

Aerodactyl will never get. Not possible

Hitmonchan not probable within the foreseeable future.

This and togepi are all I have left. So maybe by the year 2025 I would have out a dent in it lol

Back
Top Bottom