Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Well, the first 10k egg I've had in months hatched this morning: my first Aerodactyl! Unfortunately, its charge move is Ancient Power, the worst one you can get, so I won't be powering it up for gym battles. I was hoping I'd finally get a Lapras, but at least I can scratch one more mon off the dex...

I didn't even see any of venusaur or charizard during the event. But I stocked up on all the starters. Just waiting for that perfect charmander to evolve

loaded up on starters during the event

only hatched one baby ( Cleffa ) 
sick.gif

Still missing:  

Machamp, Golem, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Muk,Electrode, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Mr.Mime, Porygon, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops 

back in the summer most of this use to be lured up all day
look at all those damn stops... 
mean.gif
mean.gif

I just throw lures away. There isn't a single stop anywhere I go that I'd stop and stay there for 30 minutes. All of my stops are "touch and go" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Man I'm pissed, hatched about 9 eggs and no baby mons and my 10k was another Snorlax that's not even amazing.

I finally collected from 10 gyms simultaneously...:pimp:.

Not sure what my goals are now...Probably complete pokedex. I got 1240 in coins.

3/4 of my 10km have been babies :smh:

was able to hatch a snorlax, which was nice since the one i have now is pretty low cp and caught wild

got 1 10km egg, better not baby a damn baby i swear..i couldn't care less of them

Drop off 12 mons in gyms last night before heading home in what I thought were places people didn't go to right now because of the cold weather but nope they took down 3, I can never collect 100 coins successfully any more

Smh

My entire town has been taken over. Every gym is lvl 9-10 mystic must be grouping up locally cuz it was a overnight change

Drop off 12 mons in gyms last night before heading home in what I thought were places people didn't go to right now because of the cold weather but nope they took down 3, I can never collect 100 coins successfully any more

Smh

lol you just gotta partner with a homie who is on a different team. then you just run around town trimming each other's level 10 gyms for each other. :smokin

lol you just gotta partner with a homie who is on a different team. then you just run around town trimming each other's level 10 gyms for each other.
smokin.gif
my one friend is in mexico on vacation lol, plus its sometimes too cold to be out for long periods of time, and im in about 6 level 10 gyms 

Havent playyed in a couple days..hatched 8 eggs today which were all left over from the baby event

Got pichu, togepi and smoochum.

Also hatched hitmonlee with 2 perfrct ivs..and his best moveset..rock smash brick break..which does alot more damage than i expected

There's code already referencing new moves hinting towards Gen 2. So it could be sooner rather than later.

But then again, this is Niantic we're talking about so...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom