Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Baby pokemon will still be around after event..they just won't have the increased hatch rates

I can't imagine how terrible baby pokemon hatch rates would be after the event. The 10K eggs weren't bad during the event, but the 5K eggs and 2K eggs were terrible. I hatched maybe 20-30 eggs during the event and only got a pichu out of the 5K eggs. Got all of the 10K baby pokemon though.

I can't imagine how terrible baby pokemon hatch rates would be after the event. The 10K eggs weren't bad during the event, but the 5K eggs and 2K eggs were terrible. I hatched maybe 20-30 eggs during the event and only got a pichu out of the 5K eggs. Got all of the 10K baby pokemon though.

Ya...if you look at the list of possible hatches..5k eggs have the most amount of pokemon by far, so pichu and togepi are gonna be the hardest

^^^ whoa

anywho on this last day of the event, i hatched an iggly and elekid. :D

i have a 5k and 10k incubating and hoping for at least another baby mon

Last edited:
What level is everyone?
nerd.gif
26, but ive given up catching anything but pidgey's or something that pops up for the last 4 pokes I have left to evolve. 

Did a mass evolve and got to level 31 last week. Still no hitmonchan or snorlax (or elekid or togepi)

What level is everyone?
nerd.gif
25, but I have a LOT of mons sitting around waiting for a mass evolve... should be lvl 26 after that. I also started 3 weeks after the app launched, so I think I'm doing alright considering that.
no more incubators
frown.gif
Yeah, noticed that this morning.
Did not get one damn baby Pokemon during this event
None here, either. I still have two eggs that I started incubating during the event, so they could still turn out to be Pichu or Togepi.

26, but ive given up catching anything but pidgey's or something that pops up for the last 4 pokes I have left to evolve. 
I haven't caught a bird/bug/rat in ages because my balls/berries are too valuable to use for Pidgey farming... I try to only catch mons I actually want/want to evolve, now. If stops gave out more balls/berries it might be a different story.

What level is everyone? :nerd:

Level 32, approaching 33 with a lucky egg mass evolve session waiting. N/A index is complete and there is no way I will be getting all regional exclusives until trading is available.

My current missions are to hatch the rest of the baby mons (need elekid, magby, clefa, pichu) and juice up a handful of mons to their max.

i need to hatch atleast 1 more togepi, im not evolving my current one until i have atleast 2

Finally hatched a pichu this morning. First of the baby mons I've gotten. So close to evolving Charmander too.

Back
Top Bottom