Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Now I just got an Apple Watch. Is it easier to hatch eggs with it? Winter in the northeast, it's hard to really play much. But just wondering when spring hits.

Now I just got an Apple Watch. Is it easier to hatch eggs with it? Winter in the northeast, it's hard to really play much. But just wondering when spring hits.

I dont have any experience with the watch but ive had the go plus for about 2 weeks and it makes a huge difference.

Im in the same area as you..getting hit with all this snow. I usually just have it going at work and when im out running errands..can usually get about 10k a day

i feel like they f'n with me. they had all this time to drop gen 2 and they wait until i need 15 more kabuto candies to complete the babies and NA pokedex. What should i be catching in prep for gen 1 stuff i can evolve into gen 2 mons?

i feel like they f'n with me. they had all this time to drop gen 2 and they wait until i need 15 more kabuto candies to complete the babies and NA pokedex. What should i be catching in prep for gen 1 stuff i can evolve into gen 2 mons?

I've saved up a bunch of candy for all of these except Onix, Porygon (haven't seen either), and Chansey (only seen one, but at least I can get buddy candy). I'm glad my patience for Crobat, Kingdra, Scizor, and Espeon/Umbreon is finally going to pay off!!

Last edited:
hype seems minimal for gen 2, probably would have been a lot better received right after the Halloween event was some hype was back in the game.

hype seems minimal for gen 2, probably would have been a lot better received right after the Halloween event was some hype was back in the game.
Niantic fumbled in the red zone 
mean.gif

But still, I do appreciate getting Gen 2. I was convinced they were going to just give use 5 at a time and stretch it out the whole year. Glad to be wrong!

Last edited:

Niantic fumbled in the red zone 
mean.gif

But still, I do appreciate getting Gen 2. I was convinced they were going to just give use 5 at a time and stretch it out the whole year. Glad to be wrong!
they elected to pass at the 1 instead of run

Back
Top Bottom