Pistons vs Celtics Game 5 ESPN 8:30 pm ET

GAME OVER!!!
pimp.gif
See ya in the D!!!

Coaches in the NBA take note: this is how you defend when up 3 at the end of the game

Man...the C's have gotten lucky, and tonight was no exception.

Guess we're in for another 7 game series...ugh.

you cannot win playoffs series like this.
you have to play a complete game .

wow, although the Ce;tics ended up winning, that sure wasnt convincing. If they go back to the D and loose, game 7 definitely isnt a given.

C's are on some
grin.gif
status, they lack mental toughness to close out opponents, not a good look if they end up winning this series.

you cannot win playoffs series like this.
you have to play a complete game .

That's what I'm saying.

I have no doubt Pistons will force a Game 7....C's look lost out there when teams make their runs late in the game and play tough defense.

Whew. That got waayyyy too close. The Celt's need to learn how to close out games better.

Only one win away from going to the Finals!

Originally Posted by FeelMode

wow, although the Ce;tics ended up winning, that sure wasnt convincing. If they go back to the D and loose, game 7 definitely isnt a given.

but if it goes 7, the Cs got the refs in their corner - that should be comforting enough.

Bah. Even though Boston won, I still gotta pull their card and say they're not all they're cracked up to be. How do you let Detroit eek back into thisgame?

I still will give them props on the win, because when it mattered Allen hit a huge shot, as well as FTs. But damn....Boston got L-U-C-K-Y tonight.

Either way, I fully expect a Game 7 back in the Garden.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

C's are on some
grin.gif
status, they lack mental toughness to close out opponents, not a good look if they end up winning this series.

That's hilarious since they just closed out the Pistons in this game. Yeah they shouldn't have let them back in the game but a weaker team wouldhave lost the game.

Back
Top Bottom