Pistons vs Celtics Game 5 ESPN 8:30 pm ET

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

C's are on some
grin.gif
status, they lack mental toughness to close out opponents, not a good look if they end up winning this series.

That's hilarious since they just closed out the Pistons in this game. Yeah they shouldn't have let them back in the game but a weaker team would have lost the game.

Please. A blind man could see that the C's were well on their way to choke this game away, but were saved by Ray Allen, they better win in Detroit,cause I think in a Game 7 with all the pressure on them, the luck of the Irish will finally run out.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

i think i hate Jeff Van Gundy and I hope he never gets a job

Opposite. You should want him to get a job so he gets away from the booth. Cant stand this dude talking.
laugh.gif

i don't understand why people think he is good

i think i hate Jeff Van Gundy and I hope he never gets a job

Opposite. You should want him to get a job so he gets away from the booth. Cant stand this dude talking.
laugh.gif

And yeah, the almost collapse isnt on Doc. Be real. He's not on the floor letting the Pistons blow by.

I don't see the celtics winning a game 7 if the series comes back to boston

that was even more pathetic than the lakers last night

turnover after turnover

C's are on some
grin.gif
status, they lack mental toughness to close out opponents, not a good look if they end up winning this series.

That's hilarious since they just closed out the Pistons in this game. Yeah they shouldn't have let them back in the game but a weaker team would have lost the game.

Please. A blind man could see that the C's were well on their way to choke this game away, but were saved by Ray Allen, they better win in Detroit, cause I think in a Game 7 with all the pressure on them, the luck of the Irish will finally run out.
are you sure those youngins on your team wont choke in the finals? they match up well with the Lakers so i dont see what "doesnt look good"for them in the next series

C's are on some
grin.gif

uh...i do recall your team having a wee bit of trouble last night against the spurs in terms of closing out.... so should i say Lakers got luckytoo.....??? how about giving the opponent credit for making it a game. it's not as if the pistons are just any other team.

I swear the Pistons always finds a way to *%$@ wit my head somehow...they made that late run just to *%$@ with me I swear...

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

doc closed that game to perfection
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Do you talk out of your %*+ purposely to get a rise out of people?
Wats up Scrooge? He did, and I'm not talking about the 4th I'm talking about the last minute with the fouling How bout you check yourself firsthomie

i thought the C's were gonna choke this one away....

it must be frustrating for you detroit fans... why can't the pistons play that way durin the whole game
tired.gif

Detroit better hope this man is alright. Otherwise, it's curtains. Hell, I still think even if he's healthy it's curtains. Just that if hedoesn't play, it might be a blowout.

38e32fd9d89b7cdf5f01d3753cd4f4cd-getty-80391836mh045_detroit_pisto.jpg

976a358a3b40ffbd9bc7bdea50c87f9e-getty-80391836mh044_detroit_pisto.jpg

24f3d3168a2270d402d05af7abeb4650-getty-80391836mh048_detroit_pisto.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Wats up Scrooge? He did, and I'm not talking about the 4th I'm talking about the last minute with the fouling How bout you check yourself firsthomie

Originally Posted by outkast9984

C's are on some
grin.gif

Please. A blind man could see that the C's were well on their way to choke this game away, but were saved by Ray Allen, they better win in Detroit, cause I think in a Game 7 with all the pressure on them, the luck of the Irish will finally run out.
are you sure those youngins on your team wont choke in the finals? they match up well with the Lakers so i dont see what "doesnt look good" for them in the next series

anyway, you act like yall are a lock to win this series, i would be flabberghasted if Detroit doesn't win Game 6 and if they do, yall might not evenget a chance to match up with us at all. All I know is the C's looked VERY nervous and shaky down the stretch tonight, and made FTs at the end, whileStuckey missed his. Best believe that 24 isn't a "young'n" and unlike anyone on the C's outside of Cassell (who doesn't even play),we have multiple guys who have been in pressure playoff situations time and time again.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

C's are on some
grin.gif

Right. Just like the last two Game 7s.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

C's are on some
grin.gif

C's are on some
grin.gif

nope. not the same, unlike the Hawks and Cavs, the Pistons aren't an inferior team, they are equally as good. I'm not gonna argue, I'm justsaying, if there is a Game 7, I'm putting my money on Detroit Basketball.

What happened to Rip? Did they mention anything on SC? It didn't seem like there was much contact, or enough to get him hurt.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Wats up Scrooge? He did, and I'm not talking about the 4th I'm talking about the last minute with the fouling How bout you check yourself first homie
Either way, you're giving Doc way too much credit. When, who and where to foul in that type of situation is elementary to an NBA coach. Andhonestly how can you NOT talk about the 4th? So dude gets kudos because his team happened to pull it out in the last minute after nearly choking the gameaway? Your logic is flawed.

i dont really care about either of these inferior teams. lets be honest, the lakers are gonna handle whoever wins this series.

but im glad to see mr shuttlesworth come out and silence the d-bags that have been writing negative articles about him lately
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Wats up Scrooge? He did, and I'm not talking about the 4th I'm talking about the last minute with the fouling How bout you check yourself first homie
Either way, you're giving Doc way too much credit. When, who and where to foul in that type of situation is elementary to an NBA coach. And honestly how can you NOT talk about the 4th? So dude gets kudos because his team happened to pull it out in the last minute after nearly choking the game away? Your logic is flawed.

no he gets kudos because his team had the best record and are on thier way to the finals

plus your mad

Back
Top Bottom