Pistons vs Celtics Game 5 ESPN 8:30 pm ET

i cant believe just a quarter ago i was sayin how good the celtics were looking. this 4th quarter has been absolutely GARBAGE.. lookin awful out there.

Originally Posted by swendro88

STUCK!!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WOW.

I can't handle the pressure right now. I'm sweating like Pat Ewing on the foul line. LOL.

I've already put anything that I can throw or break out of arms reach.

What a great game.

seems like the celtics have been playing scared the entire 4th. they stopped playing like they were in the 3rd

Boston...I love what you've done all season long...but right now all I've seen is that you can't finish strong in the postseason...this is not agood look against Kobe

Originally Posted by JPZx

SMH at ticky tack fouls being called late in the fourth quarter
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

It doesn't matter what quarter it is, if the refs call the ticky-tacs in the 1st Quarter, why shouldn't they be called in the 4th Quarter?
Just because it's late in the game doesn't mean they should change their mindset, smh @ you brother.

did u watch the game last night?

Originally Posted by swendro88

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

It doesn't matter what quarter it is, if the refs call the ticky-tacs in the 1st Quarter, why shouldn't they be called in the 4th Quarter?
Just because it's late in the game doesn't mean they should change their mindset, smh @ you brother.

did u watch the game last night?

Yes I did. Brent was fouled. End of story.
Just because they didn't call it, it doesn't mean it wasn't a foul
what are you talking about, everyone knows that in the fourth the game becomes more physical and the refs should let the players play.
If it's a foul in the 1st Quarter, it should be a foul in the 4th Quarter...and that's all there is to it.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

what are you talking about, everyone knows that in the fourth the game becomes more physical and the refs should let the players play.

Jesus with the big shot, then the good denial on that inboud.. but you HAVE to come down with that rebound.

Back
Top Bottom