Pats // Titans week 6

Why do you guys want to watch this?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by dreClark

PLEASE tell me Cortland Finnegan is playing.

indifferent.gif
... as i said before how did brady throw 50 tds ... this is how ... by belichick being dumb ....
now we can finally not have so many colts/ manning threads .... now that NT's fav. qb has located his accuracy ...

I'm trying to find one part of this post that made sense.

indifferent.gif
... as i said before how did brady throw 50 tds ... this is how ... by belichick being dumb ....
now we can finally not have so many colts/ manning threads .... now that NT's fav. qb has located his accuracy ...

Hate hate hate hate

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
if you think Brady is NT's fav. QB.

And Brady's out now like he should have been at the start of the 2nd half. If you wanna complain about the 6th TD, you won't hear me sayanything...anything else before that and nah...can't go there.

you know it's bad when our defense is wearing all white and the uniforms look just as clean as when the game started...how the hell do you keep an allwhite uniform clean?

It's about that time for the brown paper bag to come out

*waits for complaints in the Post Game from the Titans about the Pats running up the Score.

You know a defense is pathetic when Maroney is running right up the middle.

Back
Top Bottom