Pats // Titans week 6

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by illmatic34

How in the hell do you have -7 passing yards? This is a new level of suck.
According to Yahoo, N Washington has -22 receiving yard. -2 to -5 yards, I can see why. But -22 yards.
roll.gif
Dude must have catched and ran backwards.
Explain to us, whoever actually have that game on.
INT's
nah that wasn't it, I came back to find out how that happened too, because that had me
roll.gif
too, all I can do is laugh at this point it soothes the pain
frown.gif

but seriously, 2 receptions and -7 yards on one end...6 TD's and what, 360 yards on the other end? damn shame.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by illmatic34

How in the hell do you have -7 passing yards? This is a new level of suck.
According to Yahoo, N Washington has -22 receiving yard. -2 to -5 yards, I can see why. But -22 yards.
roll.gif
Dude must have catched and ran backwards.
Explain to us, whoever actually have that game on.

There was a play where the ball got fumbled around and booted backwards and it technically counted as a pass.

Brady is my fantasy QB! great game! i didnt think any1 was going to do better than drew brees guess i was wrong hahaha

man %%@% all y'all!

and that title change aint even funny
laugh.gif

I'm happy this game is over though, now I need a neuralizer or whatever that thing from men in black was called, I need to flash the world with that thingso we can forget this game ever happened

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

59-0 L.

its time for the Titans to fold their franchise.

word ... what happened to this team ... 9 passing tds given up by this team over the past 2 weeks ... should have been 10 .... but reggie was playing around

Good thing I didn't play Tennessee's defense this week... that was a no-brainer.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Why are the titans so bad? Didn't they have basically the same exact roster as last year?

No, they lost Albert Haynesworth. That still doesn't explain this debacle though.

And no Jim Schwartz running the defense.

What the heck has happened with this team? I've never seen such a drop off barring a major injury

Back
Top Bottom