Pats // Titans week 6

Originally Posted by finnns2003

you should really be mad at yourself for having jason campbell.
seriously
laugh.gif

damn pats roasted the titans. it's going to come down to pats and phins for the division.

2lvh7xj.jpg

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

mad.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif

the worst loss I have ever seen as a fan of a team
smh.gif

word
smh.gif

i hope this is clear evidence that collins should not start ever again this season

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

OP - suspended 1 month for hoax title.
Wow.
laugh.gif

In his defense though, the thread title reflected both team names pretty much until the game was over.

And I'm not even a fan of dude. But I'm just saying...

man. what a showing. as impressive as we looked, god damn the titans are horrible. wheres the pride and effort?

it boggles my mind how the offense was clicking in those weather conditions, but can't do anything when the conditions are perfect. but hey, i'll takeit. hopefully we're back on track.

p.s. i cant wait to hear all the, "oh the pats are classless for not pulling brady in the 2nd quarter and running up the score," comments. go watchpop warner, this is the nfl.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Wow.
laugh.gif

In his defense though, the thread title reflected both team names pretty much until the game was over.

I've been around long enough to know that people change titles as the game progresses... changing it to what it was changed to had zerorelevance to the actual game.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Wow.
laugh.gif

I've been around long enough to know that people change titles as the game progresses... changing it to what it was changed to had zero relevance to the actual game.

I don't know man.

Brady really did abuse them.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

I'm still going to beat you this week Deadset.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

whatever, dude. ill take a pats blowout and jets loss coupled (tripled?) with a fantasy loss ANY day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

True, true.
laugh.gif
jeezus i just checked it. i put up 118 and im still gonna lose by at least 10
smh.gif

maybe rivers will go -10 tomorrow night
laugh.gif

I cant believe they dropped a Madden score on the Titans
smh.gif
laugh.gif

But then again...I'm not surprised. Titans were gettin roasted in fair conditions...what makes you think they can cover in the Snow. They miss Jim Schwartzbig time - they cant even cover no more
smh.gif

i havent seen anything about this game on sportscenter yet . seems like they dodgin it
laugh.gif

or i probably just missed it cuz i was watchin House
smh.gif

Has McNair's death affected the Titans at all? I'm just trying to figure out how extreme this dropoff was.

Back
Top Bottom