Pats // Titans week 6

Someone post a new stream ASAP.

I've clicked on 7 different "Pats/Titans" streams and every single one of them are now showing the Bills/Jets game.

i hate this so much right now
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

PLEASE tell me Cortland Finnegan is playing.

indifferent.gif
... as i said before how did brady throw 50 tds ... this is how ... by belichick being dumb ....
now we can finally not have so many colts/ manning threads .... now that NT's fav. qb has located his accuracy ...

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Someone post a new stream ASAP.

I've clicked on 7 different "Pats/Titans" streams and every single one of them are now showing the Bills/Jets game.

It's like he's playing madden on easy mode with the sliders up, how's he doing this in the snow too? Let me find out these players got stick'emon there hands.

indifferent.gif
... as i said before how did brady throw 50 tds ... this is how ... by belichick being dumb ....
now we can finally not have so many colts/ manning threads .... now that NT's fav. qb has located his accuracy ...

^^^ damn i can smell the hate through my computer screen... brady is out of the game now... dude did all of this in the 1st half and a couple minutes in the3rd... so you are saying that they should have benched brady after the 1st qtr?... get outta here with that...

Back
Top Bottom