Pats // Titans week 6

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Originally Posted by JD617

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]C/ATT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]INT[/td] [/tr][tr][td]T. Brady[/td] [td]24/28[/td] [td]345[/td] [td]12.3[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]

Halftime. That is not right.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

varsity playing against the JV freshman Reporters dunking against kids

Jeff Fisher is ******ed. You've already lost, put in VY. Collins is a fraud and won't win you anything, might as well put in your future QB.

Brady needs to throw 3 TD passes in this half to break the record.

Record is 7...he's at 5
nerd.gif

well, just 30 more minutes

I'm with dude above, let's just pack up and get the hell out, this $%@! is depressing right now, and this dude Tom is still in the game throwing downfield like he got something to prove

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Originally Posted by JD617

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]C/ATT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]INT[/td] [/tr][tr][td]T. Brady[/td] [td]24/28[/td] [td]345[/td] [td]12.3[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]

Halftime. That is not right.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

varsity playing against the JV freshman

Pop warner you mean
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Put in Vince
In this weather? Not gonna do him any good.

Really no need to have Brady out there right now...I know Bill is all about proving a point but you don't want anything stupid happening.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i want him to get injured for the season...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Last I heard the coach decides who goes out on the field. You can't seriously believe Belichick voiced that he wanted Brady on the sideline and Brady hadthe power to overule him or something
smh.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

well we suck and our season is already going down hill, but we still have a chance to beat Dallas twice which is always a good season..but tenn lookshorrible...5 tds in the air in a half and you got blanked on offensive...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Last I heard the coach decides who goes out on the field. You can't seriously believe Belicheck voiced that he wanted Brady on the sideline and Brady overuled him?...
indifferent.gif
i don't give a %%@@ about Brady or Belicheck.

ifBrady gets hurt for the season, i'm going to laugh.

poor kid.

they were just talking about how dude was so excited to play, and the commentators were like "well, lets watch him on this play" and that very playhe gets a TD thrown on him..
laugh.gif
:

Originally Posted by JPZx

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Last I heard the coach decides who goes out on the field. You can't seriously believe Belicheck voiced that he wanted Brady on the sideline and Brady overuled him?...
indifferent.gif
i don't give a %%@@ about Brady or Belicheck.

ifBrady gets hurt for the season, i'm going to laugh.

073107patsms02-762521.JPG

Back
Top Bottom