Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here come the fakes on eBay...
http://bit.ly/1a5eFjo
Easily to see these r fakes in my opinion, bottom sole isn't smoke grey, heels have raised black midsole instead of flat like th authentics, Oregon ducks are not centered the same, the O on the tongues are too close to the top and elongated, green suede doesn't look right... Careful everyone **** is fishy...

Def not the samples at least, obviously no idea what the grs look like buy I wouldn't think they're as sloppy as these, look just as fake as other Jordan's to me...

ok im ignoring all these posts

did JM come in here and chime in about this?

if not then none of you know what you are talking about
you should never ignore me when i post. Just a heads up

Last edited:
cant post live ebay links in here lol but smh at fakes already...
mean.gif

How you gone have four pairs in DIFFERENT sizes on deck and be that serious smh

I am new here. Moms copped me my first pair of Jordans in 89..I was 10. I fell in love after that. Have a decent collection. There are J's I collect and J's I rock...I would NEVER EVER wear these but they are a must have for my collection. I am 35..Just peep that jpeg of Mark Wahlberg with these. He lokes rediculous..in my opinion of course

[quote name="Dwr73244"/57Kobetkregon-jordan-5s/420#post_19526875"]Absolutely agree.  This thread will flood with newcomers soon, and all the people who initially hated them will hear they are limited and then all of a sudden go all outf or them.  I hope they release in stores too giving me 2 chances at them both in stores and online.  But if they are very limited then the closest store to me that will get them will be NYC which is 6 hours away so I'd be screwed. I'm a lakers fan so I hear ya about the all star game, except that might be when Kobe comes back. But I digress.

I want these bad, that green is so pretty and there aren't many sneakers with that color on them.  Love the 5's too they're my favorite Jordans so that just adds to it....
[/quote]

Sorrg I took so long to respond, I guess I didn't see your reply. But I'm not sure if I want them limited or not, I don't want to have to fight with bots for these. I wouldn't mind these being widely available, just so I can get them but I doubt that'll happen too. As long as they release I want a chance at a raffle and a fair chance online, not that TLO BS. I may even pay for a pre-order if the price is right lol. But these are definitely dope and a must cop for me. I love the 5's as well, probably one of my top 5 favorite Jordan's along with the 4's and this colorway along with all the Oregon stuff is so unique to typical Jordan's. I'm a sucker for detail, that's why I love the Infrared 3LAB5's lol. Kobe probably will be back by the All-Star game, but he probably won't play after telling everyone to vote for Lillard which is pretty cool of him. I personally think Kobe should sit out the season and let the Lakers put a really competitive team around him next season. Too many injured player's on the Laker's could put a lot more stress on Kobe to dominate every game and risk getting reinjured just to hobble into the playoff's. I wouldn't be upset if my Bull's purposely don't get in the playoffs and try to get a high pick in the draft. It's better because of how stacked this draft is expected to be and going the young and talented route around Rose seems a lot smarter than getting into the playoff's just to be eliminated.
PG Rose
SG High Draft NBA Ready Pick or Carmelo Anthony (if possible)
SF Jimmy Butler
PF Gibson
C Noah

Bench
PG Hinrich/Augustin/Draft Pick
SG Tony Snell
SF Dunleavy
PF Mirotic
C NBA Ready Draft Pick

Reserve
C Nazr Muhammed

looks a lot better than lowering our chances at draft just to get in the playoffs, same way the Lakers should be thinking to preserve Kobe and that 24 million per year contract.

what's crazy is.

I'm want em

But I won't have zero chance at getting them for retail.

So

I will follow up on these and attempt to grab

But I damn sho ain't getting my hopes up

And here come the fakes on eBay...
http://bit.ly/1a5eFjo
Easily to see these r fakes in my opinion, bottom sole isn't smoke grey, heels have raised black midsole instead of flat like th authentics, Oregon ducks are not centered the same, the O on the tongues are too close to the top and elongated, green suede doesn't look right... Careful everyone **** is fishy...

Def not the samples at least, obviously no idea what the grs look like buy I wouldn't think they're as sloppy as these, look just as fake as other Jordan's to me...

yeah those are fake no doubt

one of the sneaker blogs should be putting up a video of the GM pairs that look authentic with the same materials and all compared to the real pairs soon

I seen a couple GMs and thought they was the real deal! thge GM game is getting spot on now :smh:

these in the pic are obviously fake you can tell it from a mile away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom