Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since everyone is so connected at Nike have one of your connects look up 454803-535. It will come up as invalid. Now the release is supposedly 1 month away right? Why wouldn't that style number be in the Nike system?

I'll give you one great answer that should shut you up. Because that's one of the most important and accurate pieces of information that you put on a GM box and trying to pass it off a legit. This is probably one of the biggest shoe releases JB can put out this year, why would you want to confirm or give out the style number to a more than likely big selling shoe. There were fakes of the Infrared 3lab5's a month or two before release, if whichever company is in charge with controlling the style numbers released and confirmed the style number's then all these fake shoemakers could definitely pass off fakes for authentics.

I'll give you one great answer that should shut you up. Because that's one of the most important and accurate pieces of information that you put on a GM box and trying to pass it off a legit. This is probably one of the biggest shoe releases JB can put out this year, why would you want to confirm or give out the style number to a more than likely big selling shoe. There were fakes of the Infrared 3lab5's a month or two before release, if whichever company is in charge with controlling the style numbers released and confirmed the style number's then all these fake shoemakers could definitely pass off fakes for authentics.

Wouldn't dispute most of this. My pair came straight from equipment room in Eugene and it doesn't have any type of style or color code. Damn things don't even have a tag on them. If these release, I doubt the public version will be this way, but that's what we know for now from my pair.

Wouldn't dispute most of this. My pair came straight from equipment room in Eugene and it doesn't have any type of style or color code. Damn things don't even have a tag on them. If these release, I doubt the public version will be this way, but that's what we know for now from my pair.

The style number is typically that long number where the size tag is at, you sure that none of your Jordan's have it on the box or in the middle of the size tag within the shoe? The Infrared 3LAB5's is 599581 010 underneath the color's listed and next to the size. But, if replica makers get a hold of what the product exactly looks like, what comes with the product, if anything like the retro Jordan card's, what the box looks like and what the exact label on the authentic boxes say including the color style number they may very well confuse people. That's why typically color style codes are the last thing to be revealed, so manufacturers of fakes don't get any head starts. Just my theory of course though.

Last edited:
The style number is typically that long number where the size tag is at, you sure that none of your Jordan's have it on the box or in the middle of the size tag within the shoe? The Infrared 3LAB5's is 599581 010 underneath the color's listed and next to the size. But, if replica makers get a hold of what the product exactly looks like, what comes with the product, if anything like the retro Jordan card's, what the box looks like and what the exact label on the authentic boxes say including the color style number they may very well confuse people. That's why typically color style codes are the last thing to be revealed, so manufacturers of fakes don't get any head starts. Just my theory of course though.

I've scoured my pair and the box. Not so much as tag on them. So no place for a code. No code on the box either. Might be because my pair is an actual PE.

I've scoured my pair and the box. Not so much as tag on them. So no place for a code. No code on the box either. Might be because my pair is an actual PE.
Interesting because there were people claiming the black cement 88 3s were all fake based on the lack of tags and also people who swore they had real ones. Most PEs in general do have tags. I can't speak for Oregon pairs tho and yours are obviously real based on your source.
Makes me wonder about those 3s now tho.

Bro, check deep down in the shoe under the elastic that holds the tongue in place. Ur welcome

Feel like a jackass. Owe this whole forum an apology for putting out false info. There is a tag. I just did not know where to look. My first pair of 5's. They bury that damn tag. It has one. Anyone want to see it? The color code appears to be 535. Doesn't make sense, but I can't argue w/ it.

Feel like a jackass. Owe this whole forum an apology for putting out false info. There is a tag. I just did not know where to look. My first pair of 5's. They bury that damn tag. It has one. Anyone want to see it? The color code appears to be 535. Doesn't make sense, but I can't argue w/ it.
Priceless.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The tag says 454803 for style code. Color code is 535. All the sneaker sites have been spot on correct. Verified.

For those interested in the actual shoe, the tag also makes mention of the season it was supposed to drop for. That says HO13. Presumably Holiday 2013. Also says Promo Sample, like most PEs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom