Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People saying they don't like these will be the same ones going crazy when we get a confirmed release date.  For me these are a must have I just hope I have a legitimate shot at them!

People saying they don't like these will be the same ones going crazy when we get a confirmed release date.  For me these are a must have I just hope I have a legitimate shot at them!

Mark my words, this thread will over flood if we get a confirmed release date and especially on a release day. Everywhere I've read is rumoring a 2/15/14 release date, so that may be All-Star weekend. Since my Bulls aren't going to be in the All-Star game more than likely, I haven't kept up with that aspect of basketball season. I just hope they are easy to get even if they list them at $220 - $250 and turn off a lot of people.

I like the color but the duck on the back SMH, Oregon or not. Honestly there has to be an age limit to having a cartoon duck on your shoe that doesn't make all the non heads think that you are well "special".

Mark my words, this thread will over flood if we get a confirmed release date and especially on a release day. Everywhere I've read is rumoring a 2/15/14 release date, so that may be All-Star weekend. Since my Bulls aren't going to be in the All-Star game more than likely, I haven't kept up with that aspect of basketball season. I just hope they are easy to get even if they list them at $220 - $250 and turn off a lot of people.
Absolutely agree.  This thread will flood with newcomers soon, and all the people who initially hated them will hear they are limited and then all of a sudden go all outf or them.  I hope they release in stores too giving me 2 chances at them both in stores and online.  But if they are very limited then the closest store to me that will get them will be NYC which is 6 hours away so I'd be screwed. I'm a lakers fan so I hear ya about the all star game, except that might be when Kobe comes back. But I digress.

I want these bad, that green is so pretty and there aren't many sneakers with that color on them.  Love the 5's too they're my favorite Jordans so that just adds to it....

Didnt i say the 15th of Feb. Why all you fighting about then?? 

The shoes are releasing and thats that.

Just wait a effing month

Me personally I can have these now for a pretty penny but im holding off cause I would be kinda mad I paid big money for a Oregon PE only for it to be released to the public that I coulda got for retail

Happened to me with Diamond Turf Deion's. Paid big money thinking it was a Oregon PE that only the footbal team would have only for it to be released months later.

The only bad thing is when the shoe actually doesnt release and you passed on the offer and that same shoe you coulda got is $1500 +. It happened to me with Oregon 4s

Last edited:
I like the color but the duck on the back SMH, Oregon or not. Honestly there has to be an age limit to having a cartoon duck on your shoe that doesn't make all the non heads think that you are well "special".

I'm 22yrs old and feel like I can still rock these over a lot of the other shoe's like the gamma blue 3LAB5's for instance. But, in my opinion, all the Oregon stuff on the shoe gives it character lol. These shoe's are dope and if I can get them, I'll definitely try for them.

ok im ignoring all these posts

did JM come in here and chime in about this?

if not then none of you know what you are talking about

All I have really said is how much I like the shoe's and how I hope they do end up releasing like the rumors have been stating.

Don't forget to come up for air
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom