Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah those are fake no doubt

one of the sneaker blogs should be putting up a video of the GM pairs that look authentic with the same materials and all compared to the real pairs soon

I seen a couple GMs and thought they was the real deal! thge GM game is getting spot on now :smh:

these in the pic are obviously fake you can tell it from a mile away

Agreed... It's crazy

They are starting to show up many places.  And with the foams coming out I think that is a good indicator that these might too.

The only advice I can give you dwr73244 dwr73244 is to just ignore niketalk kid, no matter how much evidence you lay out it just won't process in the mind or something.

The only advice I can give you @Dwr73244 is to just ignore niketalk kid, no matter how much evidence you lay out it just won't process in the mind or something.
Fair enough lol.  And part of all that might be wishful thinking because of how bad I want to get my hands on a pair.....we will know soon enough I guess

^^^ I wouldn't go that far because there is no possible way you can know that these are NOT releasing, until then it can't be denial!

i really want these to come out but the realist in me just thinks not..

yes the foams released, but so have free trainers and other nike sportswear oregon models.

jordans are exclusively made for the schools athletes and high level jordan affiliates.

Last edited:
i really want these to come out but the realist in me just thinks not..

yes the foams released, but so have free trainers and other nike sportswear oregon models.

jordans are exclusively made for the schools athletes and high level jordan affiliates.

I wonder if any recruiting advantages provided by the J's have been noticed by Tinker and could provide a reason to keep them athlete/VIP exclusive. Or maybe the $$$ to be made will be the decision maker in this case?

But JB has stated they would like the Oregon version to be sold to the public that way everyone can get them instead of ppl paying major $$$ for them

if i can attain these i'll rock um
sheeeeeeettttt I'd permanently sew these onto my feet....
nthat.gif

In my opinion I see these dropping. Just keeping up with what nike has set out to do for 2014. I think they caught on that Oregon shoe is sought after and there is money to be made. We shall see In the near future but from a business stand point it's would be a smart idea to release these.

Damnnnn these are soo dopeee but Jordan Brand needs too have more school pe for Georgetown tho its only fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom