Not open for further replies.
they did it a couple times before

examples

ray 8 pe
qrich 8 pe
jumpman pro ray
jumpman pro joe johnson
2010 wade
yup but ppl who just hopped onto the hype train wouldnt know about it. Ray Allen 8s are worth 3k to me way more then red yeezys :smokin

yup but ppl who just hopped onto the hype train wouldnt know about it. Ray Allen 8s are worth 3k to me way more then red yeezys
smokin.gif
I would never pay anywhere near that for any shoe. I like the ray allen 8s but I wouldn't drop that kind of dough on a retro Jordan that cracks
sick.gif

I would never pay anywhere near that for any shoe. I like the ray allen 8s but I wouldn't drop that kind of dough on a retro Jordan that cracks :x
if I had the money I wouldve bought the pair at fcny for 5k in my sz13

I am soo glad I am not a Ducks fan because I would kill for these. Otherwise, I feel no need to have a giant O or cartoon Duck on a pair of money green suede shoes. At 35 years old, I would not be caught wearing these. They are a must for my collection though (if possible). Will not pay over retail 

But JB has stated they would like the Oregon version to be sold to the public that way everyone can get them instead of ppl paying major $$$ for them

JB wanting to release PE shoes to the public?

i've had that dream before :rofl:

You'll see remember i said it...i know a few ppl was asking for links and all I've heard Tinker say it a couple times in recent interviews and i also spoke to Bun B at Htown sneaker con event

examples

jumpman pro ray
jumpman pro joe johnson

These two were garbage. Had my hopes up when HoH finally came to Chicago after seeing the retro 8 PEs release in NYC and these two pieces of trash are what release to grand open HoH here.

I thought HoH was going to elevate itself above the Footlockers, Champs, Finishlines by offering PEs.

Who knows what he knows, but Air Andy listed 2 pairs today on Insta and said no chance the Greens will ever be released to public.

examples

ray 8 pe
qrich 8 pe
jumpman pro ray
jumpman pro joe johnson
2010 wade
if i'm not mistaken, wasn't the qrich 8 PE super limited; like only 20 pairs released in new york?

that's not really "wanting to release shoes to the public" imo.

JB knows how to capitalize on hype. oregon hype is at the highest it's been in forever.....and i'd bet 90% of those people going crazy for oregon shoes can't name 5 players on the basketball team
roll.gif

if i'm not mistaken, wasn't the qrich 8 PE super limited; like only 20 pairs released in new york?

that's not really "wanting to release shoes to the public" imo.

JB knows how to capitalize on hype. oregon hype is at the highest it's been in forever.....and i'd bet 90% of those people going crazy for oregon shoes can't name 5 players on the basketball team :rofl:

Exactly...this is because, as you said, they are going crazy for the SHOES, not the team. You don't have to like or know the team to want the shoes. I don't care for either. I do like the football teams jerseys though. Great design and color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom