Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

This entire exchange:

:lol:

Ludacris Spit GIF - Ludacris Spit Tyrese Gibson - Discover & Share GIFs

The story behind it and the reaction.

2023 movie releases I’ve seen:

M3GAN
Missing
You People
Fear
Knock At The Cabin
Ant-Man: Quantumania
Cocaine Bear
Scream VI
The Pope’s Exorcist
Evil Dead Rise
The Covenant
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
Fast X
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
The Flash
Indiana Jones: Dial of Destiny
MI: Dead Reckoning, Part 1
Oppenheimer
Meg 2: The Trench
The Last Voyage of the Demeter
Talk To Me

21 so far.

M3GAN
Knock at the Cabin
Ant-Man: Quantumania
John Wick: Chapter 4
Air
The Super Mario Bros Movie
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
Fast X
Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse
The Flash
Past Lives
Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One
Barbie
Oppenheimer
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem
The Equalizer 3

Sean Penn is speaking out over Will Smith’s Oscars slap and Hollywood’s response to it.
“I don’t know Will Smith. I met him once. He seemed very nice when I met him. He was so ******* good in ‘King Richard,'” Penn said in a recent Variety cover story. “So why the **** did you just spit on yourself and everybody else with this stupid ******* thing? Why did I go to ******* jail for what you just did? And you’re still sitting there? Why are you guys standing and applauding his worst moment as a person?” (Penn spent 33 days in jail in 1987 for punching a man.)

Sean Penn is speaking out over Will Smith’s Oscars slap and Hollywood’s response to it.
“I don’t know Will Smith. I met him once. He seemed very nice when I met him. He was so ****ing good in ‘King Richard,'” Penn said in a recent Variety cover story. “So why the **** did you just spit on yourself and everybody else with this stupid ****ing thing? Why did I go to ****ing jail for what you just did? And you’re still sitting there? Why are you guys standing and applauding his worst moment as a person?” (Penn spent 33 days in jail in 1987 for punching a man.)

Big yikes, Sean. Big yikes.

Van Lathan on American Gangster (2007):

“I think [Denzel Washington] mailed in American Gangster …

Look, I think there are scenes in that movie: First of all, that movie had a very tumultuous path to get made, right?

I think by the time they got to make the movie, that Denzel was just gliding …

Not that he’s too old, but I just there are a couple of scenes when he turned it up a little bit … the pack a rug … even the showdown with Idris [Elba], for the point he’s at in his career by that point, that’s cake to him. That’s catnip. That’s easy. That’s him with a gun, blowing a guy’s brains out … I have always been one of those people that’s slightly disappointed … the way they talked about that film before that, that’s the first time he ever got paid $20 million.”

I disagree, I mean he could coast at that point in his career, but the character, Frank Lucas, granted I wasn’t alive, was supposed to be seen very much lax and acting like he wasn’t doing anything out of the ord—which I thought Denzel played Frank Lucas to. And then in parts he jumped out as the boss of everything.

Ridley Scott just wasnt the right director for the film

movie reminds me of Prometheus where visuals and talent are obviously there but movie just doesn’t deliver

I just realized that I’m a huge Logan Lerman fan. I wanted to check out a few more of his roles so I check his IMDB and buddy, his intro is spot on. I quickly found a film I want to see him in, The Vanishing of Sidney Hall. Dude is pimp. How have I not seen this, Margaret Qualley, Elle Fannig and Michelle Monaghan, three of my wife wishes? Kyle and Abdul Mateen? ******* what, watching this **** right now.
IMG_5914.jpeg

@big j 33

Actors that take Ls for a terrible movie need to take a lesson from Mark Wahlberg.

2008 - The Happening

2008 - Max Payne (haven’t seen, ppl love)
2010 - The Other Guys
2010 - The Fighter
2012 - Ted
2013 - Pain & Gain
2013 - 2 Guns (haven’t seen, ppl like)
Because you added Pain and Gain, this might be the worst post you’ve ever had.

edit; change rosy to worst

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom