Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

all religion is based on the same story with a few things taken out or changed a bit. 12 disciples, virgin mother birth, star in the east, relation to the Sun etc. Roman, Egyptian Greek Gods all lasted several thousand years. Krishna of India for example; virgin birth, resurrected, perform miracles

Christianity just so happens to be the newest iteration of at ~2000 years.

Why the quotations? 👀
Was going to lie and say because they weren’t my words, but when I really think about it, Fear of God. Fear of that higher power. I was raised in Church so at my core I still feel a certain way about blasphemy and such and it still feels wrong to say I don’t believe.
I do believe in God or a higher power just not in the sense of Jesus dying on the cross for my sins etc etc.

It’s why I use the lords name in Vain so often even though it’s in direct violation of Gods Law and considered blasphemy, it gives me some sort of power over, I don’t know…..but yea that’s why the quotations, I didn’t want to take ownership of calling Religion a hoax, which it clearly is. I’ll remove the quotes.

I grew up watching Zeitgeist lol. (initial thought of a-friend a-friend 's post was NOW were talking:lol::lol:) It is an important movie and probably why my mind is conspiratorial/corrupted. Part 1 is on youtube I know that but Pt. 2 and 3 might have to look for

I grew up watching Zeitgeist lol. (initial thought of a-friend a-friend 's post was NOW were talking:lol::lol:) It is an important movie and probably why my mind is conspiratorial/corrupted. Part 1 is on youtube I know that but Pt. 2 and 3 might have to look for
All 3 parts are on FREEVEE, even Zeitgeist: Addendum and ZEITGEIST: Moving Forward are in there in their entirety.
On Addendum now, I Have seen this one as well but I don’t believe I’ve seen Moving Forward.

So crazy how I forgot the final scene of Zeitgeist where Aaron Russo talks about ending his friendship with a Rockefeller after he bragged about 911 before it happened and explained why they’d do such a thing.

It appears Russo also put together a documentary I want to watch called America: Freedom to Fascism.

He died in 2007, and he told the story of the Rockefeller claiming responsibility for 911 amongst other things, was curious to see what his cause of death was. Supposedly he died from a disease he fought for 6years but lie detector tests would probably determine, that was a lie.

MetalMario MetalMario uea man I haven’t seen Addendum.
This is frustrating. This is just another level of explaining how you can never have a healthy Society that is monetized. We have the tech and means to erase all fossil fuels and monetization, but it will never see the light of day in our lifetimes due to greed. Talks about batteries that can go over 100mph for 1000+ miles on one charge but, patents are owned by Oil men and will never be used. MAGLEV and Geothermal energy, Project Venus and such. Great watch, as great as the original.

Yeah anything you believe I think it’d be prudent to look into all sides and decide.

“I'm an oil man, ladies and gentlemen. I have numerous concerns spread across this state. I have many wells flowing at many thousand barrels per days. I like to think of myself as an oil man. And as an oil man I hope that you'll forgive just good old-fashioned plain speaking. Now this work that we do is very much a family enterprise. I -- I work side by side with my wonderful son H.W.”

Though, as good as he was, I think my answer is Javier Bardem as Anton Chigurh. Then Hans Landa. Then Heath as the Joker. Then DDL as Daniel Plainview.

“I'm an oil man, ladies and gentlemen. I have numerous concerns spread across this state. I have many wells flowing at many thousand barrels per days. I like to think of myself as an oil man. And as an oil man I hope that you'll forgive just good old-fashioned plain speaking. Now this work that we do is very much a family enterprise. I -- I work side by side with my wonderful son H.W.”

Though, as good as he was, I think my answer is Javier Bardem as Anton Chigurh. Then Hans Landa. Then Heath as the Joker. Then DDL as Daniel Plainview.
when someone says OIL MAN, I always think of Will Ferrell in this scene....

ZEITGEST: Moving Forward

This will make me take a long hard look in the mirror. A really eye opening look at us. Man, I want so bad to say “we have to do better” but I cannot bring myself to even remotely say such a thing. It’s apparent that we are absolutely ******. I don’t see anything but a NEAR total annihilation of humans. It’s the only reset button I can see.
After watching JFK an being reminded how we took out x3 Leaders of change domestically within that 3hour film that covered only 5years time and that’s because they didn’t even touch on the MalcomX assassination, only JFK, Robert Kennedy and MLKJR, I’m instantly reminded that the Kings of Commerce or the Emperor’s of America will never ever ever allow such a change that would save the Earth and its People.

Consumption Analysis
Stabilization Policies
Aggregate Demand
Deficit Spending

Those should be HIGH SCHOOL SUBJECTS not electives, but at least those.

The gremlins leotard stays ON during sex.
IMG_1856.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom