Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

last New Batch post I swear. The vial that Bat Gremlin drinks out of (pictured behind Brain Gremlin) was also an Easter egg in the Flash tv show from the 90’s. Warner Bros owns gremlins and DC IP’s.

IMG_2493.jpeg

IMG_2490.jpeg

IMG_2492.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2490.jpeg
    IMG_2490.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 4
One Missed Call was comically bad from what I remember.

That I Origins movie looks good, what'd you think of it? I'm surprised this is my first time hearing of it.

One Missed Call is streaming so I was gonna watch it this fall, the poster scared me as a kid :lol:

Worst director! Off top, who comes to mind?
I'm thinking this fella by the name of Uwe Boll.
Just,... Just take my word for it.
He a real neenja though... used to beatup his critics senseless in boxing matches. I respect that.

jayt1202 jayt1202
Make sure you watch the after credit scene.
Just finished, that’s a project right there.
I expected nothing less when I realized Brit Marling was in it. She’s got some stories for the ages that one. Talking about a unique talent. Probably going to watch another of hers next, even though I promised myself I’d get on and through Band of Brothers.
The East is calling my name right now though.

Brit Marling
IMG_5984.jpeg

I have to pay for The EAST.
Time to kick off this Band of Brothers, especially since I can use the NETFLIX interface instead of that trash *** HBOmax

Last edited:
I'm surprised One Missed Call got an America version. The original Japanese version was so-so.

I was watching the Robocop DOUOLOGY. In Robocop 2, when Robocop stalking is wife and when he at the guy smoking a cigarette, there's a shot where their in the neighborhood and it looks like the street drives directly into downtown "Detroit". I'm thinking, "Man that sure looks like Houston.." Sure enough, parts of Robocop 2 was filmed in 4th Ward Houston. I've seen that movie a million times and I'm only noticing it now that I've lived here some years. It's wildly obvious now. :lol:

They risked facing firing squads to say I will die by that hand but not by the hand of this non map reading SOB
IMG_5993.jpeg

I’m reckon I’m a third way through this Band of Brothers. Ep 4 of 10 is about to commence.
Episode4 is titled Replacements.
F’ed up.
I, man.

Been slacking on watching movies this month but I did knock this out tonight.

1695101045499.png

I’m not built for earthquakes. I would either die from shock of the earth shaking beneath my feet or I’d fall into a hole I couldn’t get out of.

Back
Top Bottom