Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

n09g905mrcpb1.jpg

“The falcon feather .250 got me lookin like Lorenzo Lamas, long trench shotty in it, at least I’m honest 🤷‍♂️

IMG_2508.jpeg

IMG_2507.jpeg

90’s action stars were a vibe :lol:

I feel like an action star draft would be dope. Lamas, Willis, Arnold, Stallone, Eric Roberts, Jackie, Van Damme, Keanu, the list is DEEP.

“My new sh%#, Only for Dolphins
Then let the slammer off like Dolph Lundgren..”

IMG_2575.gif

Don’t you sad face me C CP1708 !!!

We got Steven Seagal, Chuck Norris, Snipes, Cage Gawd….give the people what they want! 7 rounds, 15 participants. Get the excel spreadsheet computer putin’

I'm actually looking forward to Expendables 4 even though 3 was a disappointment and nowhere near as fun as the first two. I had totally forgot 50 Cent was supposed to be Terry Crews role previously.

I think I'd put that more in the sports category but I see how it could be considered among the others.
There’s a couple other movies I can think of that are in that category - Remember the Titans, McFarland USA, Wildcats (sort of, LOL).

I remember liking that movie a lot when it first came out. Dark comedy isn’t my favorite, but I liked it. I really don’t remember anything about it but the entire cast, and this scene. IYKYK
IMG_2595.gif

The new American Horror Story airs tonight, I will be watching.

What are some of the seasons I should go back to? I’ve seen only AHS: 1984 and AHS: NYC in full.

Back
Top Bottom