Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Jeezus God I can’t take reality TV on every network and tonight shows from 6 months ago

Had to knock out this absolute banger with the kid tonight:
20230920_222948.jpg

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/l...on-is-on-sale-for-a-great-price/1100-6517705/

Damn, $99 is still pretty spendy for mostly special features. I can understand something like lord of the rings trilogy or F&F where you get like 18-25 hrs of actual movie. But just 2 films? Commentary better be National Geographic Oscar winning documentary type quality.

You won’t find a bigger Top Gun fan than me, but damn that’s $$$$. Anybody wanna get this and tell me if it’s worth it?

Episode 9 after the Germans surrendered and they found the Concentration Camp, I got sick to my stomach. I felt about as close to being there without being there as I could imagine. It Scared the **** out of me. I had to watch it in two sittings: such relief whenever it was over, absolutely heartbreaking. I still need to finish the finale.
I’ve been to two concentration camps, including auschwitz. I love band of Brothers, but correct me, is the quote

“If we didn’t know what we were fighting for, after that, we knew what we were fighting against”

In that show or was I thinking of another piece of media?

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/l...on-is-on-sale-for-a-great-price/1100-6517705/

Damn, $99 is still pretty spendy for mostly special features. I can understand something like lord of the rings trilogy or F&F where you get like 18-25 hrs of actual movie. But just 2 films? Commentary better be National Geographic Oscar winning documentary type quality.

You won’t find a bigger Top Gun fan than me, but damn that’s $$$$. Anybody wanna get this and tell me if it’s worth it?
It better come with his leather jacket for that price.

I’ve been to two concentration camps, including auschwitz. I love band of Brothers, but correct me, is the quote

“If we didn’t know what we were fighting for, after that, we knew what we were fighting against”

In that show or was I thinking of another piece of media?
Yea that’s the show. It was something like that, it definitely hit hard….I felt that.

Man Michelle Pfeiffer so came into her own in the second half, I absolutely cannot give her enough credit for how she emoted that performance. Dude, I AM moved. Wow.

7/8 I was welling up

Man Michelle Pfeiffer so came into her own in the second half, I absolutely cannot give her enough credit for how she emoted that performance. Dude, I AM moved. Wow.

7/8 I was welling up
When the song hits during and after the movie, all Goosebumps
That song was huge.
I mean absolutely huge.

Had anybody heard of Convicting a Murderer?

Remember the documentary Making a Murderer? Well this tells the other side of it, I remember being intrigued but I can’t quite recall what Steven Avery did or didn’t do but apparently this Candace Owens joint is very watchable.

IMG_6091.png

IMG_6092.png

Back
Top Bottom