Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

To this day, I still feel Hayden Christensen’s portrayal of Ani was absolutely brilliant. And if you don’t like it, you were probably never a true Star Wars fan to begin with. One of those “May the force be with you” cats who couldn’t recite an original line if you were paid to do so

1694532985041.jpeg
I can recite a line and reaction as far as Hayden being casted as Anakin, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

To this day, I still feel Hayden Christensen’s portrayal of Ani was absolutely brilliant. And if you don’t like it, you were probably never a true Star Wars fan to begin with. One of those “May the force be with you” cats who couldn’t recite an original line if you were paid to do so

1694532985041.jpeg
As a true Star Wars fan of the original, Hayden butchered the character. Hayden is pretty much synonymous to what's her face in Twilight. acting was just horrible.

1694532985041.jpeg

I'm gonna go ahead and say, no, this is not true.

Hayden in Clones was bad.
Hayden in Sith, was decent.
Hayden in Shattered Glass was ELITE.

And I feel like I qualify as a Star Wars fan. Just my opinion of course.....

Haydens acting skills were real real bad in Clones. He was perfect in Sith. Never seen shattered glass. Is that a movie or show CP?

Haydens acting skills were real real bad in Clones. He was perfect in Sith. Never seen shattered glass. Is that a movie or show CP?

Incredible true story movie. Literally changed my whole view on Hayden. Great great cast, and really interesting story. Go in blind and just enjoy.

Currently

First time:

IMG_0895.jpeg
I was watching this at a bar last year on silent with subtitles after a Blazers game ended because this is what they put on for some reason, and I hated the idea of the movie but I legit couldn't stop watching. Which maybe because I was drunk. But I can't say it was bad even when subtitled. Hope my memories of this aren't beer-goggled and it's a good movie :lol:

Blackhat: 5.8/8

You have to have a semi—at least—interest in computers, coding, and how all of it could affect society, the stock market, grids, plants, etc. Its pace is slow, but it’s a very rewarding movie if you’re into it, and can focus on each developing storyline.

It’s on Netflix.

The Other Guys is so funny every time.. the scene with The Rock and Sam Jackson hitting the pavement and cutting to the bagpipes talking about "there wasn't when an awning" :lol:

big j 33 big j 33

Actors that take Ls for a terrible movie need to take a lesson from Mark Wahlberg.

2008 - The Happening

2008 - Max Payne (haven’t seen, ppl love)
2010 - The Other Guys
2010 - The Fighter
2012 - Ted
2013 - Pain & Gain
2013 - 2 Guns (haven’t seen, ppl like)

big j 33 big j 33

Actors that take Ls for a terrible movie need to take a lesson from Mark Wahlberg.

2008 - The Happening

2008 - Max Payne (haven’t seen, ppl love)
2010 - The Other Guys
2010 - The Fighter
2012 - Ted
2013 - Pain & Gain
2013 - 2 Guns (haven’t seen, ppl like)

Max Payne is not good :lol:

I wasn't a fan of 2 Guns either, wasn't trash but totally underwhelming and forgettable

New Batch was sooooooo over the top :rofl:

I wonder if any of the people involved regret how the sequel got dialed up to 11. I personally think that’s the reason for the cult following. But you can’t tell me Phoebe didn’t cringe while watching this on the big screen

IMG_2422.jpeg

IMG_2423.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom