Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

1694464021616.png

Watched this for the first time. Solid romcom

And you was looking at RT ratings, right?
You don’t get to a ten percent rating by accident. Just like you don’t get a long, criminal record from being a law abiding citizen. Hell Ride (2008) is a garbage movie. Accept it.

I have so many reasons to believe that if someone said this to you, you would be offended.
Not that I would ever want to see that happen to anyone. Nor would I want to ever do that to anyone. I hate to see anyone left out. So long as you’re a nice person, I’ll chop it up with just about anyone

Buddy, that Finale of LIONESS…hit kind of hard.
To see how broken she was after completing her mission, her road to Redemption so to speak, man that was gut wrenching. Her last lines before exiting stage left really hit home…”Let me tell you what we just did. One day that Woman will have his Grandkids and they will be told stories of how we killed their Grandpa- all we did was create the next Generation pf terrorists”….it takes me to this place I often end where I can’t see the difference between them(terrorists) and us (US Government). I first got a different perspective when I watched The KINGDOM with Jamie Foxx, Jennifer Garner, Chris Cooper and Jason Bateman. It’s eternal. It’s never going to end. It’s like “the War on Drugs”….something we never plan on ending. War in General, it’s Eternal. People with money create these Enemies. They’re not real.

Fantastic story as always from Taylor. I still need to check out Tulsa King but, I think I’ll watch The Midnight Meat Train and fall asleep.
Actually, The KINGDOM rewatch is in order. For those of you who haven’t seen it and want to see another gem performance by the Serious side of Jamie Fox, do yourself a favor and check it out, amazing story.

And one more thing, this guy right here…I don’t remember him from YELLOWSTONE (still need to see the last 2 Seasons) but he was fantastic in this. The chemistry between him and JOE(Zoe’s character) was impressive. His character is the kind of Dad I have in real life, just a great Overseer and Teacher, provider. Calm and Cool, collected but not a pushover.
IMG_5863.jpeg

Last edited:
a-friend a-friend He's Costner's son from the first episode. That's why you don't remember him.

And I agree, Lioness was incredible.

I loved the government......"well, we don't know if we want him out" "Then you shoulda left him off the top of your kill list"

All of it tied to money in multiple directions. :smh:

Wow another terrific Men quote, talking to the main character:

“You have precisely the qualities of a failed
military man.”

Back
Top Bottom