Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I’ll watch that next if you watch this next.
Holy, mother F’ing s word.
Never ever heard of this.
Watched the trailer and not quite sure I’m ready for this but….here we go

Thoughts? The one time I've seen MMT I hated it. Idk why, can't remember why, but I did.

I’ll watch that next if you watch this next.
Holy, mother F’ing s word.
Never ever heard of this.
Watched the trailer and not quite sure I’m ready for this but….here we go

I watched it a while ago. I actually posted that it was pretty good when I seen it in 2010, then everyone started laughing at the name on here when I said it was good.😤

going to rewatch Shutter Island again. there was some discussion regarding the ending that got me so curious. it seems to suggest something but there are hints that it is not actually. damn, the film really sure is awesome.
I also want to believe “what you’re saying”. That it’s real what Teddy is saying and he’s right. But ultimately I think after several watches, or maybe interviews, I think I was dissuaded, and disappointed. What happened in the war and with his wife probably did have him develop that second personality.

IMG_0843.gif

Some movie was playing on the tv just now that I’ve never seen or heard of. Stallone was in it. Jamie Foxx. Thandie Newton. Something about the mafia and gambling? Anybody heard of this or seen it?

IMG_2396.jpeg
Never heard of it either.

Will check it out.

I also want to believe “what you’re saying”. That it’s real what Teddy is saying and he’s right. But ultimately I think after several watches, or maybe interviews, I think I was dissuaded, and disappointed. What happened in the war and with his wife probably did have him develop that second personality.
My understanding is that he his wife had a mental break, drowned their kids, he had a mental break and shot her, and then the combination of that and the WW2 PTSD caused his mental split, landing him in the hospital. And the film is the doctors trying to help him overcome the trauma and "fix" his psychosis.

Where is Shade playing? Cast looks elite.

It was on some free movie network on tv called The Movie Hub? Or comes free with Samsung? Cast DEF caught my eye. Looked like Gabriel Byrne was playing a bad guy and he does that pretty well

My understanding is that he his wife had a mental break, drowned their kids, he had a mental break and shot her, and then the combination of that and the WW2 PTSD caused his mental split, landing him in the hospital. And the film is the doctors trying to help him overcome the trauma and "fix" his psychosis.
damn, I just rewatched it and felt like wanting to rewatch it again. the subtle details and transformation and realization is just mind-blowing. here is my question to those who have seen it, did Leo revert back to his make believe personality or was he just pretending? there are visual and auditory cues to a certain possibility. damn, this movie is heavily underrated.

Edit; was supposed to be quoting a post by C CP1708 about Lioness
*****I just started this ****.
Salty AF I’m falling in love with somebody who died in episode one. Her character is o e I’d like to keep watching throughout. Since I’m only 20minutes and in four years prior to opening scene then, maybe she’s going to stick around……

For some reason I have the first 2 episodes and 3-6 are gone and then it kicks up again at 7. This cast is fire though.

Edit: oh ****, the girl who died in the opening scene isn’t the girl that smashed her Man with a pan and then Joined the MARINES….that girl is the new recruit. Dooooooope. 🔥

Last edited:
Thoughts? The one time I've seen MMT I hated it. Idk why, can't remember why, but I did.
Man, I don’t know what Tf I actually watched. I fell asleep right after and couldn’t even read an “explanation slash interpretation” of it.
I’m going to watch it again tonight when o get in bed…

Back
Top Bottom